Bladder infection? And small hernia?

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Bodhi has been persistently licking her last parts tonight, more than normal. She looks a bit out of sorts, uncomfortable. You probably wouldn't know unless you know her. I just put some pressure on what I presume is where her bladder would be, just below her lady bits, and she yelped :(

She's spayed, so I'm wondering if its a bladder infection? We are ringing the vets first thing as I am not going to take a risk on it, but just wonder what people think?

When we go (I'm hoping they're Open...!!) were going to take Freddie as i think he may have a very small umbilical hernia. He has a tiny soft lump where his navel is, which you can kind of push in.... It's only noticeable if you feel for it. Again, opinions???

Never have vet issues, and now two in one sitting!!!! We are going to the vets anyway, but views are good.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Well, Bodhi is in excellent shape, no issues at all. Cheers Bodhi!

Fred has a very small hernia. Super small. He said not to worry about it, but keep an eye on it. It's probably smaller than a pea, and just fat.

I also learnt they are genetic. I never knew that. I never would have though to ask a breeder that either!!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Glad everything turned out okay at the vet. I never heard of the small hernia thing either.

Members online

No members online now.