Rosey has an appointment the 23rd..

That's a relief! You know how I feel about Rosey <3

Mom's little Terrier, Katy, had arthritis in her back and spurs on her spine and did well on Rimadyl for five years. She was 18 when she was ready to go a couple of weeks ago. I hope that gives you a bit more peace of mind about Rosey :)

Oh, and she had the same ability to spit out pills, even tiny little pieces of pills. I wound up either sticking them in those little Hillshire Farms cocktail wieners or crushing them up in some stinky canned food.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Glad everything is all good! We had a good vet visit today too. Yay for good vet visit day! :)

Toller_08

Yay! Glad everything is ok and manageable.

My whole crew went in for bloodwork and an exam a couple weekends ago after I was worried about some more bad news recieved from the Dobes' relatives (sibling this time). But all is good thankfully. It's always a little worrying before a vet visit, but great when everything comes back well!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Thanks guys, its a huge releif. Yay for good visits!

Shes also been playing us this whole time. If she has any damage to her hearing, it is very minimal XD

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
So, the only problem she has is selective hearing? :p

I'm glad the visit with the vet went well. She is in such good shape to be her age -- how many dogs her age do you know that still go for several mile walks/hikes? Don't feel bad about giving her the medicine, sometimes we all need a little help for pain. :)

Members online

No members online now.