Dreams.

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
You ever wonder what your dog dreams about?

Keely is asleep next to me now and she is very obviously dreaming.. Shes kicking her legs like she is running.. And shes making a noise she has only made when she would play with casey.

I wonder what shes dreaming?

I wish I could get into her head sometimes. :eek:

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I wonder too!

Sometimes when Izzie's passed right out her tail starts a goin! Round and round, faster and faster! It's hilarious :p

B

Blue_Dog

I'd love to know what the heck Sam is dreaming about. Once he's in a deep sleep he starts twitching and flinching and sometimes he'll be laying on his side and his legs will move as though he's running really fast. Once he even began wagging his tail like a spaz along with the usual twitching. :p

Aww sounds like your dogs have such sweet dreams. Pit's dreams generally consist of whining, screaming and running. I've never once witnessed a tail wag! Mind you he "eats" in his sleep all the time. At work I like to hold my lunch utensils in front of his nose while he sleeps to get his tongue going. Such a food hound..

MPP

petperson
I had a dog once that howled in his sleep. Softly, true, but a very bizarre thing to wake up to in the middle of the night.

SkKi, you are just mean! :lol-sign: Poor Pit, so mistreated. :rofl1:

I'm totally helping him out! He's dreaming of eating delicious human food and gets to eat his doggy meals in real life. In his mind I'm sure he's eating like royalty! :D

Members online