Crapwrap

jess2416

Who woulda thought
that looks like the presents I wrap, I could make a fortune LMAO...

seriously, I cannot wrap presents for anything, gift bags are my best friend when it comes to gifts

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Crapwrap FTW...now instead of saying "Uhm I just can't wrap stuff" I have an excuse, it's a new trend!

ACooper

Heh, I guess I'll have Kevin wrap all the gifts this year if that's what's IN! :rofl1:

OH MAN! That website IS awesome!

I have someone who would LOVE this!

xpaeanx

OMG! Coop! did you have to point that out? I know who that would make the PERFECT x-mas gift for!!!!

...... not to mention I want one myself! LOL.

ACooper

OMG! Coop! did you have to point that out? I know who that would make the PERFECT x-mas gift for!!!!

...... not to mention I want one myself! LOL.
Heheheh......you know you could even NAME it if you wanted.....:rofl1: and WHAM.....Cooking JUST GOT FUN!

jhonknes

The Car Wrapping is the best application available for the cars now a days. It is the large vinyl decal for the car. It is directly applied over the original paint of the car. This application allows us to protection for the paint, change the colour, for using stickers and also many other new applications for our car. I am already using it. I made my car wrapped in the local company of Car Wrapping. The price they charged was also affordable and they put some stickers on my car. My car is black coloured and with gold coloured stripes in it with it now. It is looking nice and by this there is* no damage exists for the original paint. I think it is not a loss expense.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
^ Wtf. Lol. First of all, a good vinyl wrap is expensive. The price of a full respray expensive. Second, to make it look good you need to do body work, which includes sanding and filling any dents or rock chips, so there goes your precious paint that you're saving. Third, it's a PITA to wash. Fourth, that has nothing to do with this super old thread.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I got that much, but their spelling and/or typing skills must suck if they were searching for relevant threads to spam and came up with crap instead of car, lol.

Members online

No members online now.