Since Making the Switch

Ash47

Taco Dog
Since we switched the dogs from their previous foods, I can't even begin to describe what amazing differences have occurred! Roxy Mae was eating Nutro and Chicken Soup (which aren't terrible, but not as good as Canidae.) Spud and Precious were eating a less than bad food. (Precious and Spud aren't actually "my" dogs, they belong to the whole family really.) I talked and talked and talked to Mom and Dad about the benefits and advantages of swapping to a high quality food. I even agreed to buy the first bag since Roxy (who is mine) would be eating it too.
So last month, I bought Canidae All Life Stages:
Precious has completely stopped all itching and biting at her skin. Roxy's fur looks like velvet, she is even MORE active than before :eek: and Spud's fur is immaculate. It's amazing and everyone has noticed. I know now that they won't ever go back to the crud they were consuming before.
The cats have made tremendous improvements also. Oreo was eating 9lives wet and dry. (Oreo is not mine, she is a "family pet" also. Gracie Lou is mine exclusively.) Anyway, Oreo never came out from under the bed and was gaining weight at an alarming rate. Ever since we switched to where they both eat Nutro Natural Choice (not the best, but better than Nutro MAX), she acts like a kitten again. It's wonderful!
I just wanted to post this as a sort of testimonial that food plays a HUGE impact on your pet's well being just as it does on your own.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
glad to hear things are going well. :) it's quite amazing what a difference good quality food can make. :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Good to hear it!

Ever since going to Innova for my two, their coats have been great. Sawyer's now actually lays flat instead of sticking up everywhere and Aubrey's almost has a blue tone in it, it's so shiny. I<3 good foods!

Members online

No members online now.