The Venting Thread

Saeleofu

People who go to the gym, sit on a machine in the 30 minute circuit...and just SIT THERE. You're noting getting a workout just SITTING at a machine, and you're IN THE ****ING WAY SO MOVE :mad: Also, people who do the circuit in the wrong direction. AND people who use the circuit machines to stretch (instead of the designated stretching area) before their cardio workout (not actually using the machines). Oh, and people who take the bottles of cleaner and just leave them at whatever machine instead of putting them back where they belong.

Ok, I'm done for now lol

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I wish I just avoided work altogether today...

First off Joey ate 3 piles of dog crap today at work. The first time I was out walking dogs and came back in to catch him finishing up eating one pile and was starting to eat the other pile that he found. I started yelling at him and trying to get into the pen to stop him and he quickly scarfed down the second pile before I could reach him. Then later on I was up front talking to a client that was bringing in a dog. I went to bring her dog back to put her in a crate in the back and had to walk past the pen. My coworker had turned his back for barely a minute which was just enough time for a dog to take a crap and Joey to start scarfing it down. Needless to say after that I pulled him from the pen and crated him. It absolutely disgusts me when dogs eat poop. Serrrrriously grosses me out. He ended up having explosive diarrhea and throwing up crap and it was all over him. Ended up having to stick him in the tub at work for a serious bath. Ewww...

Then a lady came to my work and said she is dog sitting for a lady while the lady is in Kenya. The dogsitter said the lady is apparently going to be stuck in Kenya for undetermined amount of time and wants the dogsitter to rehome her 14 year old yorkie. Ya.... you read that right. The dogsitter asked if she could put the ad in our window. I was livid.... a 14 year old yorkie.... poor dog.

Lyzelle

You know that moment where your mom, aunt, or whoever else knowledgeable caregiver walks you into the pharmacy isle and knows EXACTLY what to get, and within an hour you are feeling not so sick anymore?

Well. Ever experienced that moment where you walk into the pharmacy isle as a grown adult and staring blankly at the dozens of different brands and medications?

I have a headcold, on top of sinus crap(that is probably turning into a sinus infection), and it's in my ears and my throat and my lungs and I just have no friggin clue WTF I'm supposed to take. None.

They need a giant sign in that isle to direct you to where you need to go and what you need to take.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
You know that moment where your mom, aunt, or whoever else knowledgeable caregiver walks you into the pharmacy isle and knows EXACTLY what to get, and within an hour you are feeling not so sick anymore?

Well. Ever experienced that moment where you walk into the pharmacy isle as a grown adult and staring blankly at the dozens of different brands and medications?

I have a headcold, on top of sinus crap(that is probably turning into a sinus infection), and it's in my ears and my throat and my lungs and I just have no friggin clue WTF I'm supposed to take. None.

They need a giant sign in that isle to direct you to where you need to go and what you need to take.
I've always just asked the pharmacist and they are a huge help =)

Lyzelle

I've always just asked the pharmacist and they are a huge help =)
The only place with a pharmacist around here(within 20 minute drive) in Walgreens and CVS. :( Our BX/Shoppette on base doesn't have one. And of course everything in town is closed by now.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator

All the Sudafed? Can you take Sudafed okay? It's the only thing that works for me. But I have to get the real stuff from behind the counter. We have one Walgreens and one CVS with a 24 hour pharmacy around here, neither being the closest to me, but if you're super miserable you might check and see if you have one that's open 24 hours near you... or at least look and see when they will be open tomorrow.

Red.Apricot

I'd be throwing a fit, both for comfort and financial reasons. 80* in the summer, I'm comfortably warm. 80* in the winter and I'm walking around complete naked spritzing myself with water and holding a person fan to my face. That's ridiculous.
I'd LOVE to have the house 80 (I am a lizard) but we are all broke college students. It's not happening. :lol-sign:

Grab

Why did I not know of children's chewable tylenol before?! Finally got a proper med dosage into the fever laden child so that he could stop being so darned crabby.

He used to take all meds wonderfully, until he had to take a nasty tasting one. Now he views all meds as the devil. Usually I can sneak them into pudding or something, but he currently is not eating because he feels blah. It's so much easier to pill a dog :p

Grab

Also, I have been waiting for the lad to be home to watch the kiddo for weeks so that I could go out on a photo afternoon with the dog. (he's been gone most every weekend, except the weekend I was on call) Now that he's home, it's ridiculously cold. I have no motivation to do anything outdoors when it is cold. How I lived for 28 years in IL I have no idea.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Why did I not know of children's chewable tylenol before?! Finally got a proper med dosage into the fever laden child so that he could stop being so darned crabby.

He used to take all meds wonderfully, until he had to take a nasty tasting one. Now he views all meds as the devil. Usually I can sneak them into pudding or something, but he currently is not eating because he feels blah. It's so much easier to pill a dog :p
so sorry to hear he isn't feeling well :( Little ones that are under the weather are the pits

Hannah is still sick today. No more throwing up since Friday night at least but she won't eat. At least she'll drink some water and/or gatorade but not as much as she probably should be. I put some goldfish crackers in a bowl in her room with her hoping she'll nibble at a few of them. The poor girl can't afford to lose any weight that's for sure. I really hope she feels better soon. she's so down and out :(

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I was going to go take the dogs all over the place today but I woke up and have serious cramps. :( I hate that time of the month.

Members online

No members online now.