One little pic with the new camera!

ACooper

It's nothing astounding, and I still have to read the book and watch both DVDs that came with it, but I just couldn't wait to at least give it a shot :D

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ooo neat! Which camera did you get?

PS - those footballs are nice, but once Ilsa gnawed an end off they were toast. Looks like Orson is doing the same thing!

ACooper

I got the Nikon D40 and two lenses 18-55 + 55-200

It gets dark so fast here or I would have taken them down to the park to test it out......maybe this weekend!

And YES! That is what Orson loves to do with those footballs.......chews the end off and then they won't squeak, and of course no squeak = no fun, LOL

noludoru

Bored Now.
YAY! NEW CAMERA!

Ooh, I am so excited, we'll have Orson pictures! And maybe some Phoebe ones, too? She doesn't seem to like the camera much.

ACooper

YAY! NEW CAMERA!

Ooh, I am so excited, we'll have Orson pictures! And maybe some Phoebe ones, too? She doesn't seem to like the camera much.
LOL, it's not that Phoebe doesn't like the camera............it's that she is usually wherever my oldest son is (she belongs to him) So that means she hangs with him most of all.

Orson is a convenient subject since he's always up in my business :p

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Does this mean lots of new Orson pictures?

Have fun with the new camera. :D Let me know if you have any luck with the 18-55mm. I like it a lot because it's so lightweight, but hate some of the pictures it takes. LOVE the focusing distance, though.

ACooper

I'll let you know RHD, I might even ask for some pointers, LOL

And bax, it was late and I still have a million and one things to do tonight...........but there is a 4 day weekend coming! Soon you will be saying "Oh GAWD..........not another picture post from coop!" :lol-sign:

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I'll let you know RHD, I might even ask for some pointers, LOL

And bax, it was late and I still have a million and one things to do tonight...........but there is a 4 day weekend coming! Soon you will be saying "Oh GAWD..........not another picture post from coop!" :lol-sign:
oh sure....excuses, excuses.....:p

Members online

No members online now.