New Addition

iriskai

8 months old, still nameless... Picked him up about 1pm Sunday, he had his first meal with me about 5pm yesterday. Yay for easy eaters!

iriskai

Hognose. :) Heterodon nasicus. And I can't get over his little angry face! He's cute. He's been staring at me from his terrarium while I work from home.

He needs a name! Suggestions?

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I normally think snakes all look the same...but that is one freaking cute snake.

iriskai

I'll be the first to tell you I picked a Hognose partially because I think they're adorable and partially because they have this cute little set of behaviors for when they don't want handled. I haven't seen my guy do any of them (probably a good thing) but they hood up like little cobras, headbutt and play dead. :)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Eeeeeeeeeeeee! AFREAKINGDORABLE!

You must post pictures every day. Please. Thank you. :D

OMG! So cute. I used to have a hognose and as a hatchling he would display all those behaviors. It was adorable and pathetic lol.

Aw, how adorable!

I'd be that generic person that named him something like "Oink" or "Chops"..but I have been known to be lacking in the creativity department.

Equinox

AHH. LOVE. How did I miss this? I seriously love hognose snakes SO MUCH. They're the cutest thing ever, and if I ever had one I'd spend all my time Photoshopping little moustaches on them. And top hats.

No idea for names, because I'm too busy squealing. I was going to get one as my first snake but wanted something larger. They're definitely on my "to own" list though - a friend picked up a pair at an expo and I always love seeing photos of hers. I even think the feeding pictures are adorable LOL

Relevant:

iriskai

I LOVE that sketch. Hammie (which is what I've decided I'll call him... Ham=pig=hog, plus a nod to Baby Blues) still hasn't pancaked for me, but he seems pretty content overall!

teacuptiger

floor dancer
I showed my mom the pictures, and she said, "that's a cute snake! Well, as far as snakes go. That's the cutest snake I've seen in my life!"

I'd have to agree with her :)

Members online