The musing thread

crazedACD

Really was turned off by the people there, but if you and Terri are going to keep up with it... I might, as well.
I was going over their membership stuff, I'm really on the fence. I don't really want to be expected to be at meetings or volunteer at events. It's quite a ways away from my house and I really only want to go once or twice a year to get some sort of foundation. I'm keeping an eye out for their open dock/newbie sessions.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I don't want to shell out $50 to go by myself all the time, y'know? I wonder if they'd care if we pretended to be family lol

crazedACD

I don't want to shell out $50 to go by myself all the time, y'know? I wonder if they'd care if we pretended to be family lol
Yeah!

I'm entering a rally trial in NH the first weekend in August. And the dock club in Maine has open practice that Saturday..it's an hour drive, it goes from 3-6 for newbies. I'm not sure what time I'll be done with rally, unless I only enter the first trial on that one day.

They also have private lessons for $30/hour...since I'm going up to the trial a day early, I wonder if I might be able to do that on Friday... decisions decisions.

You should come :p. Enter the rally trial too. I need friends to do this stuff with.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
NH is a bit of a hike for me and I'm rusty on rally! I would like to go, I just need to figure out if I can swing it or not. Where in NH is the trial?

Lyzelle

Completely alone tonight for a few hours. No Child, no Rhio, no BeAu. No dinner to worry about, most household chores I got done early today.

I'm not sure if I feel lonely and overwhelmed or happy and contently bored.

Airn

Completely alone tonight for a few hours. No Child, no Rhio, no BeAu. No dinner to worry about, most household chores I got done early today.

I'm not sure if I feel lonely and overwhelmed or happy and contently bored.
I can second those emotions. I'm leaning more toward lonely and overwhelmed, though. :/

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I discovered Ikea today.

Too bad we went only an hour before they closed, because I wanted to look at and buy EVERYTHING.

And unfortunately it is too late for me to get started on tearing my room apart and putting the new furniture together. Maybe I'll get up "early" tomorrow to get cracking. But a new desk/bookshelf/dresser for under $200... I consider that a success.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
i discovered ikea today.

Too bad we went only an hour before they closed, because i wanted to look at and buy everything.

And unfortunately it is too late for me to get started on tearing my room apart and putting the new furniture together. Maybe i'll get up "early" tomorrow to get cracking. But a new desk/bookshelf/dresser for under $200... I consider that a success.
IKEA
THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH
IKEA
I LOVE YOU FOREVER IKEA

<3 <3 <3 <3

It is possibly the worst thing to have to rush through IKEA. D=

Members online

No members online now.