The Good News thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I voted! Whee!

Also ONE MORE to go - I have to talk to the second owner. We're talking tomorrow on my lunch break. Fingers crossed.

SpringerLover

Whenever you get here?

Also...brownies are dinner. There is no real dinner, lol.
Dude, I already ate the super healthiest dinner ever... at 3:45.

It may or may not have been Taco Bell, because cheap and convenient... ;) Brownies would be a nice compliment.

Romy

Taxiderpy
My mom is an elections judge, so we're having pizza tonight. My dad heard I was planning on cooking lentils so he rushed off to Papa Murphy's just now. :rofl1:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
So where is the recipe for these brownies?????
On the back of the box. :rofl1:

I have recently discovered the joys of baking from boxes. I love making from scratch, don't get me wrong, but when I'm feeling lazy and want yummy things...dump, stir, enjoy is pretty appealing :p

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
On the back of the box. :rofl1:

I have recently discovered the joys of baking from boxes. I love making from scratch, don't get me wrong, but when I'm feeling lazy and want yummy things...dump, stir, enjoy is pretty appealing :p
:yikes: I did not know they had cheesecake brownies. I am NOT opposed to cooking from a box lol. Now I need to buy some

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Last two pages have been the best by far, all because of PW and her brownies LOL

milos_mommy

Boxed mixes are so so good because you dump yummy nutritious stuff like apple juice or bananas or canned pumpkin into it and make stuff even better than the original mix.

milos_mommy

Bananas can be subbed for eggs in boxed mix & apple juice for the oil.

Also, any vanilla cake mix/plain muffin mix + pumpkin = pumpkin muffins/cupcakes/cake.

Members online

No members online now.