Maltese (or walking mop?) pics!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Guess what? I've FINALLY got pictures of my mom's diva maltese, Scandal! Not the best pics in the world, but she still looks cute in them. Forgive the state of her coat---she'd been romping outside for awhile before I started snapping pics.

Putting on a happy face.

As you can tell, she still remembers how to properly pose for "bait". Egotistical little thing.

Fuzzybutt.

MORE...

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Asking for treats

Happy bouncing. Yes, there *is* a dog in there.

Foofoo zooming

That's all!

ACooper

Awe, I love how she 'remembers' her pose :D

I can see why your dad had a 'moment' at the vet! :rofl1:

She is an adorable little thing.

bubbatd

May I borrow her ??? I need her to scoot under my bed for Ollie hair !!

I love when people who have dogs who are meant to have long coats, keep them nice and long and actually take care of the coat... very pretty.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Thanks all! I have to admit, being around Scandal has made the maltese breed kinda grow on me.

I love when people who have dogs who are meant to have long coats, keep them nice and long and actually take care of the coat... very pretty.
Mom loves the hair, too. She says it's part of the fun of owning the breed. Scandal is my mom's second maltese, and Mom always keeps their coats long. Not quite show length, but right at ground level. I love the long hair, but I can understand why so many people shave them. My mom spends a lot of time grooming, conditioning, bathing, brushing, blow-drying, face-washing, detangling, trimming feet, redoing topknots, etc.

Mom loves the hair, too. She says it's part of the fun of owning the breed. Scandal is my mom's second maltese, and Mom always keeps their coats long. Not quite show length, but right at ground level. I love the long hair, but I can understand why so many people shave them. My mom spends a lot of time grooming, conditioning, bathing, brushing, blow-drying, face-washing, detangling, trimming feet, redoing topknots, etc.
oh it sure is a lot of work, I would love to keep my yorkies hair in a show cut (which is all the way to the ground as well) but I just can not manage it past a certain point... I really admire people who can do it.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Mop. Definitely a dustmop. But a really, really cute one, lol.
My mom wanted to dress Scandal up as a princess for a pet costume contest last Halloween. I told her to just attach a fake wooden handle to Scandal and take her as a mop. For some reason, Mom didn't think that was as funny as I did. :D

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.