What do you think of this harness?

Toller_08

I really like Puppia harnesses. However, they can fit a bit odd on the chests of some dogs which is why I've never bought one. They are very nice though and I know many people who have them. They all like them aswell.

I sell them at my work! They are FANTSTIC. We have them in red, black, purple, teal, and pink :D

They're made only for little dogs, and are helpful if you have a puller. I sold one to a lady with a JRT the other day because she was a puller, and the owner wanted her to wear something comfortable, rather than pulling on her neck all the time :)

I really like Puppia harnesses. However, they can fit a bit odd on the chests of some dogs which is why I've never bought one. They are very nice though and I know many people who have them. They all like them aswell.
Thats what I was wondering. They seem perfect for pugs, but I have a shih tzu, so not sure?

I guess the dogs tags would go on the top where the leash goes? Ca you tell me Dulce? (whats your favorate color :D )

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
BTW, they are onsale right now at puppystore.com ... I think they are like $10on there.
I bought mine from pitterpatterpawz.com .... The woman who runs the site is great and very helpful.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Oh wow, they did a couple of weeks ago. Pitterpatterpawz is good about having sizes... my Rylie wears an XS and they were, I think, the first website that carried an XS.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
i have a pink gooby for vixie and a black gooby for dodger (the gooby and the puppia are VERY similar) they fit very nicely, and are very comfortable.
I think there also GREAT car harnesses because their wider on the chest theres alot more support/padding on the chest incase of a sudden stop.

yes tags go on the collar. no dog shoudl wear ANY harness at all times, it should only be used for walking...a collar and tags should be worn at all times incase the dog manages to get out or during an emergency.

my guys all wear their collars with tag and a bell, they wear their harnesses when we go in the car (they get clipped in) and when walking. they fit the chis nicley, but make sure you get frm somewhere you can exchange sizes if your unsure...i bought a med for my 5lb female but it was too big so returned it for a small and its perfect.

Why wouldn't you have your dog wear it's collar??

I'm confused! :( But yes, I woul suggest you wear both. But if you wanted to put the tags on the harness, then that's an option too

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
My dogs wear both their harnesses and their collars... they wear their collars at all times. Their collars have their name tags and their rabies tags on them.

Members online

No members online now.