The Venting Thread

darkchild16

We are Home.
I noticed this on Facebook. I think you are a wonderful mother and I know how hard it was for you to have to give up on breast feeding and try something else. You are doing what you feel is best for your little baby girl and ever since you started her on that soy formula she looks soooo much better.
Thanks! I know its the best choice but everything with the breastfeeding is still so raw since she finally stopped for good only a week and a half ago. I didnt expect to be attacked by family no less for doing whats working for her. Especially since it cleaned up her yeast infection and stopped her spitting.

Another vent. I cant find my **** roku remote and have no way to put the tv on for Morgan while he eats so Im cleaning up messes constantly from him "eating."

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Just an overall bad day. Between the bullshit with Michael's mom last night and the bullshit today, I am just not in a good mood. Ill as hell and snapping at everyone.

Lyzelle

It's trick or treat night on base. It's sleeting. Freezing. Kids running everywhere. Parents not watching. Baby strollers are even out in the middle of the street while some parents take off because their toddlers ran off. Like, WTF? Have you all lost your minds? Let alone the kids running everywhere without supervision, WHY would you bring your kids, toddlers, babies out in sleeting weather? Ugh.

I hate Halloween for this very reason. Stupid people. Everywhere.

Anyone seen Children of the Corn? I call this Children of the Parking Lot. Children of the Streets. Just....kids. All the kids, popping up out of no where to run in front of your car screaming bloody murder.

I've had a lot more of my pit bulls have behavioral issues due to environment than I've had who're born with an innate enjoyment and drive to fight and end.

It's debatable if pit bulls like to fight or not. The point is they are too good at fighting. They're efficient and make quick work of their opponent.

It's more important, ime/IMO, to advocate preparedness than spook stories. Some dogs will never have an issue but the moment they do it could easily be life and death.
You should meet Tallulah. :eek: Her real trigger is getting over-excited about anything. I've compared it to the stereotypical drunk Irish barroom brawl. There's no real malice apparent, she really does seem to enjoy a brawl.

Except with Kharma. Those were deadly, desperate earnest and in all fairness, Kharma really started them. Except for the one my mom started :rolleyes:

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Getting pulled over by a cop in your halloween costume = awesome, right? lol Trying to convince the cop that you have not been drinking or doing drugs while looking like a fool... great.

Seriously, not cool.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Izzie missed a jumpers Q by 1.52 seconds. It was because of a bit where I got confused and when I'm not sure where I'm directing Iz perfectly she slows down. Sigh. Bad handler.

Grab

Things that are embarrassing: being at work doing your on call weekend thing, and having to answer a police officer at the door, who was responding to a barking dog complaint from someone probably half a mile away, who complained because 'dogs bark there every Sunday for about 20 minutes or so". It's a boarding facility....the dogs go out while their runs are cleaned. My kennel person was extra speedy....

The officer was a bit baffled when he learned the dogs stay in inside runs aside from morning and evening potty runs.

ETA: I'll clarify that the facility is on the edge of town, in an area that is ok for horse property, etc.... not in the middle of a neighborhood.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Why do people complain about how hard their life is or how they don't have time to do anything when they created that life? Nobody forced you to irresponsible and made bad decisions.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I want another dog. But I want a dog that won't fit in with our current household. I want the young dog with tons of energy for skijoring and frisbee and hiking and stuff. And that isn't gonna happen. But I want it!

darkchild16

We are Home.
I have a pinched nerve and with the move its KILLING me so everytime I have to bend over I just want to cry. I need to make a appt with the dr when they open on Monday but with all Morgan and Savannahs appts I'm not sure where it will fit in. I just want to be able to hold the kids without crying. We did pumpkins tonight I did half of mine and I couldnt do anymore I had to sit in the chair and I was looking forward to it after being so stressed out with the moving. Morgan has taken it well and at the same time he hasnt. He hasnt had stimulation that hes used to at meal time because of everything which means Im trying to keep him entertained and make sure things stay somewhat clean because my cleaning supplies are still at the old house because the stupid power company turned the power off when the landlords had it switched to their name and since they JUST had the carpets and what not done or replaced them getting food on them stresses me out even more and just...yeah. I hate moving.

oh and 2 faced bitches and people who think they know so much about your life and you when they know absolutely nothing.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm super sick. :( I feel. Absolutely horrible, but I'm gonna have to go to work because they're really short staffed for this afternoon. :,(

Members online

No members online now.