Hello from NJ!

ap2974

Hello - just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amanda and Cookie is our newly adopted Carolina Dog/ Shepard Mix. We just adopted her on Sunday and I was hoping to find a great forum to find out advice and tips for training and taking great care of her. Cookie is 7 months old, and was brought up to NJ from the south by a local rescue. She had never been in a home before, walked on a leash or housebroken, but she is doing fantastic. She lets us know how happy she is to be here all the time, and she is just a great dog. As she settles in, I'd like to begin to train her all the basics, so I hope to make many new friends on here to learn all the best training tips! :D

T

tessa_s212

Cookie is so adorable! congrats on the new addition, and welcome to the forums! thanks for saving a life! :D

Mum2mutts

Hi

Welcome
congratulations on adopting your dog! She looks very cute
My dog was brought up from Kentucky to NJ- where did you adopt Cookie from?
(I am actually living in NJ right now too)

MicksMom

Congratulations on your new family member. Cookie is adorable! Where in NJ are you? I'm in Warren County.
Well, DUH- I just saw in your profile where you are. You aren't all that far from me- about 30-40 minutes, depending on traffic.

Members online

No members online now.