What weird things...

Gotta admit, I do the foot tickling too. Fila feet are prime targets for tickling - so HUGE, and that webbing between the toes is sooooo sensitive!

I used to do the holding the treat in the lips bit with my Bear. We'd be looking at each other crosseyed for a few seconds, lol! And his whiskers tickled my upper lip - makes my lip tickle just thinking about it, lol!

I talk to them in their "talk" sometimes. I have no idea what I'm saying, but we'll carry on long conversations . . . :D

ohmai

I also kiss my puppy on the lips! When he's not hyper, he'll try to kiss me back with his tongue as I kiss him, but when he is hyper, he'd just try to bite me! I use to slip a treat into my mouth and let my dog take it out, it was always amusing as he'd be so gentle.
I also love my puppy's big furry head. Every chance I get I'll mess around with his head and give him kisses.
Oh, and I doggy talk with my pup too. Like, 'woof woof'. I swear my puppy's just trying to talk back to me, being the rebel that he is. It'd go on for as long as I continue too :D

Members online

No members online now.