Look what the little brother brought home

joce

Its sooo cute! I think its a girl cuz I don't see any balls-do they have them by this age?

thats not dandruff-she has a couple stray white hairs.
She does NOT like the dogs:p

My mom freaked on him though so I may have to take it to chazs. We'll see. We were thinking about getting another one anyway-I wnated a munchkin though.

I guess a stray had them in his little girlfriends barn.

No name yet though-any ideas?

OMG.... soooo cute.

I ADORE pictures of kittens!

I am not good with thinking of names, sorry.

Elissa

Brattina88

oooooo, no! Don't even try it! :eek:

I'm already trying to convince one of my guy friends to keep his dog until I find a home for her!! He's been trying to give her to me because of their divorce... :eek:

skyeboxer

Hmmm.., the balls question, it really can be hard to tell. I took a kitten from an RSPCA one time and they swore it was a female. I wanted a male and I knew that cat was a boy. Try this, lift the tail, right above the anus, is there anything at all? Even a pucker of empty skin? Boy or girl, its a little beauty!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
What a beauty! :D I'm not sure about a name, though.. that depend a lot on gender and I'm not good with them anyway. ;)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Awww she is SOOOOO cute! :D

Do not know about the names though...I stink at naming :eek:

But Take her in a HEART BEAT if I was not living with my parents! :(

Hmm she doesn't look incredibly young I would think that sex would be obvious. I don't know, I have never had a problem telling even at a week old. If she were lighter colored I would say take a picture of her back side and I could tell you. If you are really unsure, just run your fingers under her tail and any sort of bulge would tell you she is really a he. This doesn't have to be a gross thing either, you aren't touching anything directly, a buldge would be really noticable.

In case you didn't know, kittens can be spayed at 8 weeks old usually so might want to start thinking about that before she goes into heat. I can give you a list of low cost clinics or places to call for them in your area if you live in the US.

joce

I'm pretty sure its a girl-but we thought that before and then months later the balls showed up:p

She'll get fixed-just not till she is older.

I guess when they took her in for her shots she tried to attack a beagle:yikes:
I didn't actually ask them if they found out it was a girl for sure but I'm assuming it is since no one said any thing about it.

neapolitanpitbull

Never enough pets
What a cuuuuutie! So nice of your brother to bring "her" home. My sister brought home a tiny black kittne with no tail she found in front of Albertsons. We didnt keep her though, she lives with my sisters boyfriend and her name is "Stinker" :lol-sign: they say she doesnt have a name but they are always calling her Stinker so I guess that somehow became it...lol . She is such a sweetie and getting so big! Although she can be a trouble maker and realy needs a bath.. hence her name Stinker. So is it a girl or a boy? You said "her" balls showed up but then you kept saying "her". So which is it:p ?? Then I can help you with names :D.

joce

Her balls didn't show up:yikes: We had a cat we got when I was younger that we were told was a girl and then its balls showed up.

Its a girl:)

Members online

No members online now.