Chaz Moms and Moms-to-Be Chat (everyone welcome)

Grab

Clive was just starting to get interested in Christmas last year (he thought the Christmas tree was awesome). This year, being older, he thinks it is even more spectacular. He was singing Jingle Bells today, lol. (our tree is not up yet, but the grocery store has theirs up) Holidays should be fun :)

jenv101

Bite Club
Mm- maybe Lilian just isn't quite ready for solids yet. Try stopping for a week or two and try again? We had to do that multiple times due to constipation. Now at 9 months I think we are finally on our way!

Ps bananas can be constipating so don't over do them if she has trouble pooping!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Mm- maybe Lilian just isn't quite ready for solids yet. Try stopping for a week or two and try again? We had to do that multiple times due to constipation. Now at 9 months I think we are finally on our way!

Ps bananas can be constipating so don't over do them if she has trouble pooping!
this.

Bananas constipated Hannah HORRIBLY.

CaliTerp07

YAY FOR BLACK FRIDAY AND 50% OFF AT GAP!

I bought 3 pairs of jeans, a pair of dress pants, a pair of corduroys, a dress, 3 sweaters, 2 pairs of leggings, and a couple shirts for $300. I have clothes that fit again. It feels so good to have jeans that actually stay up and aren't saggy in the butt. And they don't look like maternity clothes, they're still stylish and in an appropriate size. I have not gotten wider hips or bigger boobs or anything but a belly, so the maternity clothes I find everywhere else are way too big. With the sweaters and dresses I bought at Target last week and the dress pants/khakis I bought a month or so ago, I feel like I have a work wardrobe for the next few months now.

RELIEF.

Shopping is way less fun when you are having sciatic nerve pain and have trouble lifting up your legs to put them through pants. Glad not to have to do it for a while.

Grab

Shopping is way less fun when you are having sciatic nerve pain and have trouble lifting up your legs to put them through pants. Glad not to have to do it for a while.
I can sympathize. My entire pregnancy was extremely boring..no nausea, no sickness, none of the digestive troubles, etc. The sole thing I had was sciatic issues. My upper legs were numb for pretty much the entire time, and I had sciatic pain if I stood or walked too long. It was nice to feel my legs again after I had the kiddo.

milos_mommy

My lil monster is starting to crawl!! It's still super awkward and not real crawling, but she can move across the floor in no time.

Yay Lilian! Everleigh would like to crawl so badly. I would like her to stay put a little longer. At least until the Christmas tree is down.

She's doing this hilarious downward dog yoga baby pose lately-- digging her toes in and pushing her butt up in the air.

milos_mommy

Lillian was always doing the down dog thing after she rolled over, and then she'd just tip over onto her side. She's doing some official crawling today. I'm a little worried about keeping an eye on her 24/7 but glad she's entertaining herself a tiny bit better.

milos_mommy

I like 3 because you can see Lucy's face most clearly. They're all cute though!

I never announced my pregnancy on FB. I figured if I don't know the person well enough to tell them 1 on 1 or hear it via word of mouth, it's none of their business. I think all my FB friends knew by the time she was born, anyway.

I love seeing everyone else's cute announcements, though

CaliTerp07

I never announced my pregnancy on FB. I figured if I don't know the person well enough to tell them 1 on 1 or hear it via word of mouth, it's none of their business. I think all my FB friends knew by the time she was born, anyway.
Haha, yeah. That's why we have waited until I'm over 5 months...I figured anyone who was still close would find out in person. This is really just for old high school friends/former coworkers. Close friends and family all know already.

Plus, it was a good excuse to show off Lucy's tricks in a photo shoot. ;) (For the record, she doesn't fit in a onesie but she can rock in a rocking chair...)

Taqroy

Haha, yeah. That's why we have waited until I'm over 5 months...I figured anyone who was still close would find out in person. This is really just for old high school friends/former coworkers. Close friends and family all know already.

Plus, it was a good excuse to show off Lucy's tricks in a photo shoot. ;) (For the record, she doesn't fit in a onesie but she can rock in a rocking chair...)
I like the second one! I never did an FB announcement which resulted in a lot of "WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT" messages when I posted a picture of Matt and Falon later. Lol.

Mu sort of fits in a 6 month onesie. You might be able to fit Lucy in a one year size. :p

MuPretty by taqroy, on Flickr

milos_mommy

Falon is so adorable.

Does anyone know where I can find that picture that's a big diagram of a house with baby proofing info room by room?

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
*waves to everyone*

I'm 264 pages late to this thread, but here I am finally catching up :) First of all, congrats to all the new & expecting moms since last Aug (that when I left my last company for maternity leave & never came back lol!!). Chaz babies are the cutest and most adorable babies out there!!!

I'm now working for a new company, and my baby is almost 14 months! Can't believe it's been almost a year and a half since I last posted!. While I was away, you guys remained close in my thoughts & prayers.

So, here are a few recent pics of my two precious daughters. Katie is 3 1/2 and TiTi (tiny in Vietnamese :)) is 14 mo.

Members online

No members online now.