I'll miss you forever...

xpaeanx

I must have written this thread about a million times, and I have deleted it just as many times.

I'm still so upset by it, I can't bring myself to take down his crate. It still has his blankets in it, it still has his toys... the only thing I removed was the food and water dishes.

He was my everything dog. Any crazy, insane, why would you even want to think about doing that idea I had, he was with me 100%. There was nothing this dog wouldn't do with me. I shaped my daily schedule around what we were going to do together, and now being without him....

This is still my favorite picture of him...

I will miss him forever. It was an unfortunate accident, but it was way way wayyyy too soon. Good bye sweet boy, I hope you have endless squirrels to chase up there.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Aww hunny. Kerri told me after it happened and I as super sad. He was my fave from the litter. *hugs* I am so so sorry.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I am so very sorry for your loss :( my heart breaks for you, he looked like such a sweet boy! He was lucky to have a person who loved him so

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
I'm so very sorry. It has not been a kind month for our Chaz dogs. I guess Walsh and Uncle Fred are the new guys at the bridge. It made me cry again to think about it. Time should help... But the loss of a really special dog is forever.

Members online

No members online now.