some long over due nekkid dogs! (only a few, still having camera issues)

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
Jasper is now 16 weeks old (yesterday) and is growing like a weed,
hes gone from this adorable but scrawny pudgy belly little mite

to THIS

(yes thats ruby hes laying on lol)

as a side note...do you know how hard it is to find a none girly collar for a dog with a 6" neck...*grumbles*

and heres what ruby thinks of the entire situation

(i r hidin)

actually they get along quite well, and she has her own chair that hes not yet mastered clmbing up onto...(typical crestie, instead of jumping he just tries to climb it! lol)
so she can get away from him as needed.
they play great together though :)

ruby is such a strange pup...
THIS was her idea of a comfortable position to sleep in

yes shes actually stood up on the back legs, with her front legs tucked under her, and head on the arm of the chair...With the blanket drapped over her on a day which was actually close to 9o degrees...
Strange puppy!

Oh! Hai!

(that is all!)

Giny

Oh my goodness, Jasper is a doll! Ruby is vavavoom, love her do!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Jasper's got himself a mullet going there. ;) He's adorable!

And yes, I know all too well...

as a side note...do you know how hard it is to find a none girly collar for a dog with a 6" neck...*grumbles*

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Okay, so you have two of the cutest dogs EVER! They are both SO freaking adorable... and they're really making me want to do some research on Cresties ;)

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
lol, jesse, be carefull there as addictive if not more than chiwowies! lol

hes realy starting to come into his crest now but hes definatly going through stages of WTF happend to your hair lol

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Ruby IS nekkid! :yikes: She's nigh indecent, even!

Jasper is looking quite handsome...I'm taking it their spots develop as they age?

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
with cresties color is INSANE

its very hard to predict puppies coat colors before hand because anything can happen...and then whatever color the puppies are born...dont expect them to stay that way for long lol.
cresties skin and coat changes alot during the first few months particularly...but will continue to shift and change through their lives.

with ruby when she came to me at about 5 months old, she was red and white, she had one very large RED splodge on her back, and her ears and top of head were VERY red.
shes now 2 yrs old, the red has faded to a very light reddish cream, the splodge on her back has dissapeard (she still has the liver splodge on her skin but the pigment in her hair has faded so much its just dissapeared, and shes developed alot of liver patches and frecking on the skin, yet her coat (even though i keep her in a pony cut) is white...

shes much happier nekkid though :)

with jasper when he arrived he had 1 grey slodge on his back, and he came a a tricolor with that black mark on his forelocks and some tan in his eye brows with just a hite mohawk the rest being black hair, at 16 weeks his grey splodge is black and hes developed all those freckles (which i love) the white on top of his head has spread and the black is now mostly restricted to the ears/base of the ears. the tan in his "eyebrows" has turned to just the odd tan hair but the edges of his ears have tan tips which wernt there before.

his skin will likely stay spotted, though some of the spots may merge to form some spoltches, he'll most likely always be "spotted" with a good number of freckles....

some cresties freckle, others get no markings, and others get dark all over, there a very randomly colored breed, its cool if you like suprises, kind of frustrating if you have something very specific in mind lol.

xpaeanx

very cute!!!
I saw some cresties at the westminster.... they looked amazing... even though they were nekkid! LOL. :p

How do they do in cold weather? Obviously they would need a jacket of some sort... but even with that, I can't imagine they would be able to go for anything over a 5 minute walks when it's cold.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
very cute!!!
I saw some cresties at the westminster.... they looked amazing... even though they were nekkid! LOL. :p

How do they do in cold weather? Obviously they would need a jacket of some sort... but even with that, I can't imagine they would be able to go for anything over a 5 minute walks when it's cold.

cold is doable given some precautions...
layers! even the Puffs feel the cold something feirce.

depending on how cold.
we usually will do
fleece full body pjs, these become a staple once the fall comes in and they wear them even indoors...

on top of that if its just out for a quick pee break or some serious running around outside, ill generally just throw a sweater over the top of the fleece.
if were going on a walk however itll be a fleece lined coat ontop of the pjs.

Boots are a must for anything more than a few mins outside, thier little feet get cold.

in the summer its sunscreen and t-shirts lol
there definatly the kind of breed if you want a fun and active little dog who you can also play dress up with :p

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
OMG JASPER IS SOOO CUTE!!

And I went on etsy and am having someone make custom sized colors for my pups. They have 7 and 8" necks, and because I want 1/2" colors I'd have to get like the 14-16" long collars at the store, so they are making them shorter for me. ^_^

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I've never been a huge crestie person but he's so freaking cute I could NEVER say no to him. He's growing so FAST! and holy crap is he adorable or WHAT?

Members online

No members online now.