Ella's surgical site (may be a little gross)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Here's some pics of Ella when we got home last night.

The first one is of her trying to hold her head up and her eyes open. She was trying so hard, but failed.

Here's of the site:

Dekka

Just try me..
Awww groggy Ella.

And what nice neat stitching, not gross at all (did you see my horse thread? NOW that is gross lol)

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Awww...... (((((((HUGS))))))) to you and Ella... I hope she'll be all good now! She is such a sweetheart... looks so dizzed out! Poor girl.

bubbatd

Give her a kiss on her head for me .............hope she won't need an E collar .

aww! Poor Ella! ((Hugs)) What kind of surgery was it, if I may ask. I hope she feels better soon!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
thanks, guys!

Here's the update:
We put her bed in our bedroom last night and she slept next to our bed AFTER she decided that sleeping in bed with us wasn't allowing her enough room.

She's back to Ella today! I allowed her one of her bad cuz balls yesterday when we got home (I had taken them all away because she kept annoying the living crap out of me with them when I would try to study) and she's been squeaking away at it. I'm hesitant to allow her to do too much as that area just looks so...fragile to me. So far she has not messed with her stitches at all.

She's getting plenty of love and she's back to following me up and down the stairs as I do laundry and clean.

Thanks again!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
aww! Poor Ella! ((Hugs)) What kind of surgery was it, if I may ask. I hope she feels better soon!
She had a mast cell tumor that was removed.:D

As long as the results come back ok, all she has to do now is heal from this and we'll be good!

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
Glad to hear that she is doing soo well!!!

The stitches look pretty good. I'll keep my fingers crossed for good news!!

wishbone

With all your love and care, she will heal fast and will be back on her beautiful days. Hope for her fast recovery.

Members online

No members online now.