My Byron

joce

I'm just in shock. I knew it was getting close but have been in denial. I took him and gizzy out to work with the horses and found him when I went to go in. I don't know if it was just the mix of age and heat or it was just his time.gizzy wasn't even hot. Just sitting by him. I feel awful but keep telling myself its better than him suffering and he was getting there. I've been so worried about him I haven't taken him out with the others walking or swimming for a long time. Now I feel bad and I should have just let him enjoy it.

He was just one of those dogs. He'd do anything for me. Ill always love dobes because of him.

And again I just don't feel like telling anyone because I burst out crying just thinking about him.

Ill put up pics of him later. Can't seem to do from my phone. Wish I had more now.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I'm so sorry :( he's no longer old, and he's running free of pain. It sounds like he went peacefully, like we all wish for our pets.

Godspeed, Byron. You have a lot of **** good doggy company from this year alone.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I'm so sorry... Chaz is losing a ton of good dogs, it seems. I vote we strike July from the calendar. :(

Brattina88

:( :( :( Noooo.........

Oh no. I'm so sorry! (((((HUGE HUGS))))) gosh that sucks so bad. I'm in denial with you, I cried when I saw the title and the location of the thread. He was a stunning, beautiful dog and so sweet. I always think about that walk we took (when Missy fell/jumped in?) and laugh :)

I'm here if you need anything. Do you still have my cell #? You can reach me on Facebook, too

joce

Thanks guys. It really means a lot. I know you guys get it. I think I have to call off for tomorrow. Can't stop crying.

I am glad he must have went peacefully and didn't make me make the choice. And we were getting there. Ugh.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry. Byron will forever be in your heart and memories. Take each day one at a time and know that you shared so much love. Hugs

joce

Going through the old photobucket accounts

He would literally sleep with me like that.

The cat,Bobbi,by him followed him everywhere.

With a foster puppy. I swear he would show the dogs around and make them comfortable.

I think that may be my fav pic of him.

Members online

No members online now.