Henry

Torch

I haven't really introduced myself but I wanted to introduce Henry, quite possibly the world's most awesome dog. He's a 6 year old hound mix that stole my heart a little over 5 years ago. Never a dull moment since :)

End of the summer

henry by chance1191, on Flickr

Practicing mind control.

henry2 by chance1191, on Flickr

Free stack from this summer.

IMAG1294 by chance1191, on Flickr

This is one of the first photos I ever took of him. We'd had him maybe a month. This face pretty closely mirrors the one he was giving me on his gotcha day at the shelter. Who could say no to that face?!!

favorite by chance1191, on Flickr

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Henry is stock full of handsomeness. Nice to meet you Henry I can see how you could steal a heart. You look smart too.

Torch

Thanks y'all! He is very sweet and pretty smart, and actually fairly reliable for a hound. He's also very quirky, which I love. He has my husband completely wrapped around his little paw, and Roy was so NOT a dog person when we met. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.

Torch

Henry was a real find. You can see how special he is in his eyes <3

By the way, where in east Tennessee are you? Morristown here :)
Thank you so much. We really feel that way about him too. I mean, his nickname is "Mr. Wonderful" lol!

We are in Knoxville, more specifically, we live in Fountain City. I moved up here in 2006 to go to UT, met my husband and stayed. My parents moved up here shortly after (they're native Tennesseans).

I've never been to Morristown, is it similar to Knoxville?

No reason to ever come to Morristown. There's nothing here. Morristown is far smaller -- and backward in so many ways. Most of the people I'm friendly with here are "not from around here," lol, or are in Knoxville. Anymore, really, with the exception of the friend whose animals I care for (and she's a half-back) when they're gone, I don't do anything in Morristown anymore.

One of my dearest friends, Robert Godwin, attorney (and author) is in Fountain City, and the writing groups I belong to are all Knoxville based.

I've moved my job search back to Knoxville pretty much exclusively. I commuted for several years, working for an attorney downtown.

The house I live in now is one I (and the bank) own, so moving is a bit more complicated, especially in this economy, than waiting until the lease expires -- and then finding a place that will take three dogs, one an APBT :( Hopefully if -- WHEN -- I move it will be farther away than Knoxville though, and west again.

Members online

No members online now.