Zing and Didgie are Airborne

They will be landing in Chicago at 1:30 Wed. Can not believe it's all happening :yikes: They were dropped off at the airport last night and from there they go to Sydney, to LA and then to Chicago.

These little girls will soon be joining some crazy families.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
They're both just merlescent. :D

What all have you bought for them? I just realized I have no idea what to buy for a puppy...all my dogs have been over a year old when I got them. o_O

Dogs6

Plus One
woohoo!!! :D I'm so excited for you!!! And I can honestly I'm not jealous whatsoever. Aura has put me off puppies for life! Lol

They're both just merlescent. :D

What all have you bought for them? I just realized I have no idea what to buy for a puppy...all my dogs have been over a year old when I got them. o_O
Honestly, like nothing. I just got a cheap collar and harness from the store the other day. And Sara is letting me have the crate they came in because she's a crate horder and has enough already.

But other than that I really haven't gotten anything. When Traveler was coming I bought all these toys and things and used like none of them. So I figure I'll save my money and wait to see what she likes and what I think she might want before buying anything.

Oh, I did buy that 25 dollar bike trailer! That counts!

EEEKKKK, I am so unbelievably excited for you two. I'm also unbelievably excited for everyone here on the forum (including myself) and all the pictures and stories we expect to get from you two.

Vibes for a safe, uneventful journey.

B

Blue_Dog

Oh that's exciting! Here's hoping their flight is safe and uneventful! We will all require daily picture updates once they're home. :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*does an excited dance*

Sooooo happy for you guys!! =D =D

Members online

No members online now.