stupid friend hurt my boys leg

My hubby has a friend over.They just got here.The friend noticed that Rosco my min pin was limping and than thought it was ok to pull on the leg that he wasnt using.I yelled at him he said he thought it was a leg cramp and he does that to his dog.I told him this is not your dog do not do anything to him ever again.I hate it when stupid people think they know it all about dog problems.He is lucky Rosco didnt bite him,he was already sore before the stupid ass decided to pull on it.This is why I hate other people touching him.He is a small dog you cant do that kind of crap to him and expect it not to hurt.

Y

yuckaduck

People do not care about other animals. Would you ever have imagined someone doing to yukon what happened. Who in there right mind would enter someone elses home and beat there dog. What makes it worse is that he bragged about it. Yukon is still lame and very lame as a result. People are plain stupid and you almost have to padlock your pets up to keep them safe. I do not trust anyone to come here ever because of what happened. I always leash Yukon and tie him to me when someone is here that way I can be positive nothing is happening to him.

I hope Rosco feels better soon. Poor little guy.

Y

yuckaduck

German Sheperd Gurl said:
Yes it was awful he did that to Yuck.This idiot doesnt realise that with Roscos little leg bones he could have just screwed my dog up for good
People just do not think before they act and I hope Rosco is ok.

Members online