Strange Treats

luvmydogs

my min-pin eats everything. from onions, garlic cloves to anything that falls accidentally on the floor.lol. watermelon, peppers....there isn't anything he hasn't eaten.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Renee750il said:
Kharma has a passion for raw cabbage hearts! And tomatoes. But raw cabbage hearts? How strange is that??? :confused:
Maybe Kharma is following that cabbage diet that was out a long time ago.

That would figure, Barb . . . of the two girls she's the one who is harder to keep weight on. She's at that rangy, teenage stage now. You know, I think she's going to end up being a bigger grrrrl than Shiva. Her frame looks like it's bigger, she's already longer, her leg bones are bigger, she's taller and her feet are significantly larger.

And I thought Shiva was going to be the big grrrl . . . :confused:

mrose_s

BusterLove
Renee750il said:
Kharma has a passion for raw cabbage hearts! And tomatoes. But raw cabbage hearts? How strange is that??? :confused:
i was cleaning out the rabbit cage one day, i took it apart and went to get a bag to put all the pee-y paper on and i came back to find buster carefully pulling out all the peices of vegetable (some were pretty gross) and putting them beside the cage. I shooed him off because he had corn cobs and our aunties dog dies from them, and he immediatly picked up a rotten old carrot and went of sulked and ate the whole thing, he also likes rockmelon and watermelon skins and nearly every other type of fruit and veg lol they are strange dogs

Kharma's also a Fila. There are some puppy photos of her in my gallery. I haven't been able to afford to get the later ones processed . . . :( That's Kharma in my avatar at 10 weeks old.

What happened to your aunt's dog with corn cobs? Charley gave one to Kharma the other night and she adored it - Shiva chomped one down too. Of course, they did pulverize them pretty thoroughly, lol!

candy722

Toki won't eat any human food unless it's pure meat. He just started being like that.

Members online

No members online now.