I'm sure at least half of you will have some sympathy pains

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
So much sympathy...especially via Kim a.k.a. Queen of the Shoulder Drop Roll

CaliTerp07

Oh yes.

Dog-sitting-dog gets muddy in potting soil after digging up my flowers, drags muddy paw prints all throughout the house. Wipe off paws, put in crate while I clean the kitchen floors. Dog PEES IN CRATE, then runs around kitchen when I let her out until I realize what the heck she did. Back outside she goes while I clean pee and crate...where she gets muddy all over again.

GAH PUPPIES.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
You have, quite possibly, the funniest wet dogs ever! Too funny ..I have no sympathy ;) Penn gets as dirty as can be& her coat is sparkling again after 10 minutes!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh yes.

Dog-sitting-dog gets muddy in potting soil after digging up my flowers, drags muddy paw prints all throughout the house. Wipe off paws, put in crate while I clean the kitchen floors. Dog PEES IN CRATE, then runs around kitchen when I let her out until I realize what the heck she did. Back outside she goes while I clean pee and crate...where she gets muddy all over again.

GAH PUPPIES.
You win. Not sure that's something worth winning though! :rofl1:

That sucks!

You have, quite possibly, the funniest wet dogs ever! Too funny ..I have no sympathy ;) Penn gets as dirty as can be& her coat is sparkling again after 10 minutes!
Papillons are definitely up there as far as funny wet dogs go.

Poor Summer loses her dignified look

Oh it just never gets old! :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.