Chazhound's Collars of 2013 Thread

This is a little bit off-topic, but does anyone here sell collars on etsy? If yes how hard was it to get started, and would there be any market for martingales? My family makes them (along with nice lure-coursing slip leads) but I think we've pretty much exhausted the local market, lol.
I didn't know you made collars! PMing you! I need a nice martingale for Traveler and I was looking at getting a tag collar made for Didgie!

Anyways, here's Didgie's new and first collar! She goes naked almost all the time so I had just been using Traveler's puppy collars on her if I needed one. But I figured it was time she had a collar of her own.

Also, GatorDog, I really love those tiny paracord ones!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I love all of the new collar pictures! There are so many talented chazzers on here! I can't sew to save my life :p

Josie from Paco Collars sent me a preview of Chloe's custom collar, and it looks amazing! I can't wait to see it when it's done :D

DJEtzel

I definitely want to get a fleecey tug leash for my next pup. Anybody here use them?
I have started making/using them recently! I made this for Recon, which is a little small, but I'm working on a larger one currently. I've been making some tugs with squeakers in them and such too that I'm adding to my facebook page as I make them. My dogs have just recently discovered their love for tugging, so they are perfect!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I will be attempting my first fleece slip/tug on Thursday. In the mean time, I'm looking at tweaking a leather collar I already have for a leather slip for Rider.

DJEtzel

Not that you can actually see collars on Recon, but this is his new collar. I've had him collar-less for a while because his fur was getting nasty, so this will hopefully solve that problem.. very sleek. :)

And I don't even care about the Barney colors... I love these colors on him for some reason! Haha.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Not that you can actually see collars on Recon, but this is his new collar. I've had him collar-less for a while because his fur was getting nasty, so this will hopefully solve that problem.. very sleek. :)

And I don't even care about the Barney colors... I love these colors on him for some reason! Haha.
It doesn't look Barney now... I think the tracers in the green help that. We need to get pictures of Harlow's new collar's... :)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!

WHERE did you get this?! I want one!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!

DJEtzel

WHERE did you get this?! I want one!
Haha, I make them! I run a collar/leash/harness hobby shop. There's a link to my facebook business page in my signature. :)

eta; I don't have paracord prices on my website yet, but a collar like this would just be $10.

Members online