Lucy-Goosey's dental day

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
My poor Lucy had her dental today. She had that one loose incisor pulled, and then a surprise extraction of a molar that I discovered was loose as well - I had suspected that something wasn't quite right back there, but with her tiny mouth it's always been hard to really get a good look!

She was a champ, handled the anesthesia well and her bloodwork was normal normal normal - she was sad to be stuck there for 11 hours though and is much happier to be home and snuggled on the couch. :p

Very perplexed this morning about where she was

A "before," her teeth at their worst - they improved greatly on Petzlife and chews, so this isn't what her teeth looked like today, but anyway. I tried taking a picture before I started cleaning them but it was too shadowy and didn't turn out well.

Clean and pretty!

Now she gets to eat soft food for a week. Oh, the horror. :p

Glad Lucy did well, her teeth look super white. :D My dog Knarly is going in for a teeth cleaning end of this month...my guess is he won't like it much either.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Her teeth look amazing!

Chloe and Emma are going to be getting dentals in the near future... I just need to stop being a wuss and pick up the phone to call my vet :rofl1:

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
That's a great improvement! I'm thinking of making an appointment for Cali this summer, although her teeth are still quite white. I'll have to talk to the vet when we make her yearly appointment though.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I was a wuss about it too! I felt horrible. But she did well and is doing okay so I guess it was worth it. :p

Members online

No members online now.