Think I'm finally done with this tattoo

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Well... Maybe...

Been working on getting this one finished for over a year now. My artist thinks it could use something over the banner, but still debating on what would bring it all together. The dead zombie-ish bird is still fresh. Decided to take a pic of it this morning before I put more aquaphor on it. The other bird is completely healed and looks so bright!

Sorry the birds look a little squished. Hard to take a pic of my chest by myself.

The quote on the banner reads, "The question is not how we will die but how we will live."

The next piece I'm working on is going to be part of my sleeve. Going to do a native american piece since I'm part Apache.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
That is beautiful also more kudos for bearing the necessary skin to have it done, I always wanted a chest piece ... But was never brave enough (because if the skin I had to show) to do it.

Pops2

You're a beautiful woman, you should never have a problem finding help for a photo like that.;)

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
You're a beautiful woman, you should never have a problem finding help for a photo like that.;)
LOL

Very nice, I'd love to see what the artist is thinking for the top. I am trying to add to my rib piece but I'm not sure what yet. Of course I can't nearly afford any work for a while so I will get my kicks watching others get ink. :)

Hillside

Original Twin
LOL

Very nice, I'd love to see what the artist is thinking for the top. I am trying to add to my rib piece but I'm not sure what yet. Of course I can't nearly afford any work for a while so I will get my kicks watching others get ink. :)

I have some suggestions for PDX tattoo people when you need them....

I have a couple ideas for a chest piece, but I am still on the fence about having a chest piece.

Amber, you did real good on this one. I love it.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thanks so much guys! I'm going to talk to my artist about what she thinks would look nice in addition... she was thinking something simple just to bring it all together but wasn't sure exactly what at the time.

My next piece I'm going to start is my native american piece that's going to be part of my sleeve. I'm part Apache (American obviously but native american heritage) and really want something that represents that side of me since I feel like I really connect with my native american background more than anything. Also, my maiden name is Grisler from my dad's side (German background). Everyone calls us the grizzly bears since it's pronounced Grisz-ler.

So... I'm going to this same artist since I LOVE her work and it's going to be a native american girl in war paint. She's going to be wearing a bear skin cloaked over her with the bear head over her head partly. I'm going to include a fox as well because I have this thing with foxes (see a fox in most of my dreams in some way or another) and I'm still debating what I want to include in it. It's going to be the forearm part of my sleeve.

OMG you made me blush lol

Equinox

I think it looks fantastic! The zombie bird is a really cool touch.

I have some suggestions for PDX tattoo people when you need them....
Staffanatic who posts here is a tattoo artist in PDX. Well, Vancouver.
Also know of a few highly recommended artists in the Portland area! I obviously have no personal experience with them (though one is my go to for piercings), but all my friends love what the artists have done for them. Plus, consistently good reviews and recommendations from the online body mod community.

Makes me want to start planning for a tattoo now, but I'm still holding out for a good idea. Mostly because I'll probably only ever have one or two in my lifetime.

Members online

No members online now.