New fabric, cell phone pouch, and SALE!

First, from now through the 31st, SpoonFlower is offering fat-quarters, 2-for-1! 2 for the price of one, http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/rusticcorgi

Second, I got a new phone! Well, it was my mother's idea, but anyway, just another excuse to use up my growing collection of fabric swatches. After going through a few, had the pattern and everything in my head, I remembered I had this pre-quilted/backed fabric scrap, it happened to be a particular shade of blue, which matched one of my swatches perfectly, then I remembered the quilt binding I had left over that was also the same shade. PERFECT!

SpoonFlower fabric: Border Collies make me laugh - phone case by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

SpoonFlower fabric: Border Collies make me laugh - phone case by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

If anyone wants the instructions to make one, let me know! It's not really that hard.

And, a few samples of new designs (click on the links under the image to be taken to my Flickr gallery for more):

SpoonFlower fabric: Versatile Dobermans - blue by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

SpoonFlower fabric: Standing Bernese mountain dog sketch by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

SpoonFlower fabric: Welsh Corgi ditzy derp by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

SpoonFlower fabric: Trotting Borzoi and stars by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

SpoonFlower fabric: Posing Papillons and paw prints by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

SpoonFlower fabric: Ditzy seasons - fall Pembrokes by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Awesome! If you ever make a Staffordshire Bull Terrier fabric, I would definitely buy something, not sure what, but something! A stubbier Pit Bull with NATURAL ears would also be acceptable, but an SBT would be preferred! ;)

Members online

No members online now.