Innova original dog formula

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Ok, so I was on the Innova website and it said the original dog formula is for dogs of all lifestages. I'm just confused because they didn't have very much information about it, so I wanted to make sure that I got the information right before I go into the store and ask for the Innova original adult formula and have it not be for puppies as well. Is it ok to feed the large breed puppies original adult formula or would they be best to stay on the large breed puppy formula?

The original is what was normally used before they came out with the large breed puppy formula :)

I just went and refreshed my memory on their site . . . got sidetracked over on their Karma food page . . . WOW! I should be eating that stuff, lol!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
ok, so that's good to feed them then, good. I didn't want to go in there get the stuff and then get home turn the bag over and have it say "for maintence". I would have to smack myself upside the head agian.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
how much more info on a food could you possibly want? natura gives more details about their foods than any other company i know of! :)

it is definitely suitable for large breed puppies. if you email me, i can send you a file with guidelines for innova adult specifically for feeding puppies.

Members online

No members online now.