The Venting Thread

darkchild16

We are Home.
My husband put the thermometers somewhere and i cant find them. I SCOURED the bathroom. Waiting for him to txt me back where they are with a baby that isnt happy. He also lost my cell phone while we were in the hospital and i have yet to pick up a replacement.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Please remove my uterus. I have been in a fetal position all afternoon feeling like ****. Great way to spend my saturday off. :(

Sitting at the doc's office . . . another day ferrying The Overlords. Would have been nice to have known this was on the docket before 10 p.m. last night.

This kind of inconsiderate sh1t -- which is fairly constant -- really makes it difficult to get anything done.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Mira is in standing heat. Which means she's flagging everything, especially Webster. She actually backed him into a corner last night and kept him there while throwing her butt in his face. Guess she learned a few herding moved from Kim.

Webster? As soon as I freed him he ran to my office, slipped into his crate, and pawed the door shut behind him. Poor guy. Mira was filled with woe and had to settle staring at him and nuzzling the crate wire. Glad she didn't try the door...it wasn't latched but she didn't test it to find out.

The hormones cannot dissipate soon enough.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
$200 dollars later we are back from the docs with a zpack for me, an amoxicillan oral suspension for Hannah and an inhaler for me. I know it's nessecary to get rid of the ear infections and upper resp infections we have but COME ON!!! and now the Zpack is kicking my butt. I feel AWFUL.

ACooper

So tired of being stuck in a rut, sometimes just chucking all responsibilities and hiding out in Mexico (or any obscure place) sounds like heaven. The only things stopping me most days are my wonderful husband who loves me more than I can fathom, and my children. One day my kids will be grown and my husband can hide out with me ;)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I think I hurt my ankle somehow. That means the things on my body that are hurting are now: my back, my hip, my knee, my ankle, my neck, my head, and my stomach. Wtf.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Even though I got the other job, I'm still filling out the application for the graphic design position my other friend sent to me. I went back to look at my cover letter for the position I applied for a few months ago, the one I really wanted and thought I was the perfect fit for and didn't get... and just looking at the e-mail exchange again makes me want to cry all over. I really hope the guy decides to expand in the new year or something and he gives me a call. I still think I'm perfect for that company and the company is perfect for me.
It will suck for my new employer if that happens, but I have to follow my heart and design is definitely more of where my heart is...

So tired of being stuck in a rut, sometimes just chucking all responsibilities and hiding out in Mexico (or any obscure place) sounds like heaven. The only things stopping me most days are my wonderful husband who loves me more than I can fathom, and my children. One day my kids will be grown and my husband can hide out with me ;)
No sh1t. If I didn't have the dogs, I'd have mailed the keys to my house to the bank and disappeared into the sunset.

But the dogs are definitely worth whatever I have to deal with to keep a roof over their heads.

Oh, yes -- and I got back from mule duty around 6:30. At least I thought to take the computer with me and got some work in on BDD.

Lyzelle

Zander pissed in the empty bedroom. WTF?! SERIOUSLY dude? Because, you know, you've held it fine for an easy 16 hours before and not blinked an eye. Not to mention you are SEVEN years old! You haven't pissed in a house for at least 5 years! And what is your sudden fascination with this room anyway? Do you not remember the bitch fit you threw when I tried making that YOUR ROOM to begin with?

Ugh.

On top of no sleep, constant nightmares, freaked out about GYN appointment this Friday, crap load of errands to run, shady people being shady, Jin is on a back to back, so he'll be gone for a total of 8 days, and only home for 2. Zander's nearly out of food, and I don't think Chewy's has even SHIPPED the order I made Thursday, yet.

I could kill for a Xanax/Mind Eraser combo cocktail right about now. And it's only 11am.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Rosey decided that the logs that have always been there and she's had no problem walking across had to be jumped across yesterday. All 15 feet of them. So then I was like **** NO and tried to catch her, tripped, and ended up dislocating my thumb. It hurts like a bitch.

Rosey, you're 16, grow up.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I don't know why we carry choke chains small enough for toy breeds but we do and it annoys me when people come in and buy them for their teeny tiny toy dogs. I can't refuse to sell them one or say anything really unless they're hanging the dog in my store, that frustrates me because I feel bad for the poor dog that could have its neck damaged from the yanking.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I don't know why we carry choke chains small enough for toy breeds but we do and it annoys me when people come in and buy them for their teeny tiny toy dogs. I can't refuse to sell them one or say anything really unless they're hanging the dog in my store, that frustrates me because I feel bad for the poor dog that could have its neck damaged from the yanking.
They sell them for teeny tiny toy dogs? You mean I could get one to fit Ren?! Tempting.

Im obviously kidding mostly :p

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
My AlliePets Twitter account was attached to an email account that I recently deleted. In my own idiocy, I didn't realize this until the account prompted me to change my password, which I couldn't, because the account's emailw as nonexistent. I have no other way of proving the account is mine, so I only have it as long as Tweetdeck on my PC and phone keep me logged into it. Twitter's response is "tough sh*t".

I started a new account, @allie_pets with a stupid underscore. And secured the account with email AND phone. Blah.

I'm getting a puppy in Oct, something I'm super stoked about. This is the dog I've been waiting for since I graduated high school in 2005. The husband came home one day and said:

"I was talking to my mom and she's excited. but she's less excited that you don't get to pick the puppy. And she's less excited that that you don't plan on neutering. And she's less excited that we don't have a fence totally surrounding the property. And she's less excited that it will sleep in the bed room. And she said that her new carpet will be in by the time you get the puppy, so he can feel free to stay at your parents."

Well then she can feel free to never come visit and I will feel free to never visit her.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I have a cold. Or the beginnings of one. It is at the stage where I know its going to suck tomorrow. Bleh.

On the bright side, Mike is making me dinner because I don't feel well. ^^

Members online

No members online now.