Rosey has rope burn...

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Couple days ago, this thing showed up on Rosey's foot, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out wtf it was. The day I noticed it, I sprayed it with Bactine, put some gauze on it and then wrapped it up. Next day, I took off the wrap and it looked better, because she wasn't able to chew on it. Yesterday, I get home from work and she had been chewing/obsessively licking it, and it was back to looking gross. See my brother today and he's like "oh yah, I know how she got that. I was walking her, the leash got wrapped around her foot, she panicked and pulled. It's rope burn". Great.

Other than keeping it clean, and putting her in the cone of shame so she can't bug it, anything else I should be doing?

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
If it were me I'd put some Natures Aid on it because I put that stuff on everything LOL. It's all natural and great for minor abrasions, burns, or skin irritations. I'm always using it on myself, Quinn and the horses. It's sold at Greenhawk for sure but it might be available at other stores as well as its frequently used on people.

Members online

No members online now.