Dogs gone WILD..

Debi

HOLY MACAROLIE...have my dogs been BAD today! Have no clue why..they are in a snotty/picky mood. Addie is being such a wench...the growling and carrying on is unreal. Hammie is being a whiner...WHINER!! So...I'm on the computer and they are fighting for the 'special spot' nearest me on the futon...such goings on...GEEZ. I stood up...ordered them both out of the room NOW. Slammed the door shut....and stayed in here for at least 15 mins. Ham was whining behind the closed door for a few...then nothing. After that time, I opened the door........2 dogs came in, layed down...tails between their legs......totally quiet. They went to sleep and are back to normal. Momma has won this round!! LOL It isn't a full moon, right???????? What the heck was this entire morning about anyway? Oh well.....amazing what a little drama from me will do. later everyone! :)

OK...the cat is more wicked than usual, too. She has been plotting to get me for awhile now.......WHAM, she did. I almost fell on my face from her wrapping herself around my legs in an instant. I'm getting testy here....LOL

Saje

Island dweller
ha ha ha what an image! they do get their crazies don't they? Maybe they just feel good. Or something excited them.

I took Mikey for a bike ride yesterday and every time we'd stop he'd jump up on me "mom this is so much fun!" and be a complete spaz. I had to tie him up outside a store for about 45 seconds and the whole time he whimpered and whined. Brought out abandonment issues I think. Anyway, it was just funny how a little thing can change their whole attitude/day. :D

I hope they aren't like that all day. You'll be ripping your hair out!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i don't know how dogs with sticky up ears do it..but when Victor is giving me the"but mommmmmm i really want to..but mommmmmm it's really nice outside..." look his ears cam hang darn near as low as his eyes..he looks like someone dumped a whole bucket of water over his head..he pooks his lip out too..one day i am going to get a pic of it!

Omigosh this is all so funny! Aren't they SILLY!!?? When Hunter gets in his funny moods, I turn him around and say "Let me look at your BUTT! YEP! It's still SILLY!" :D

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
haha. I saw the title of this thread and expected to have to cover Sunny's eyes since he's still so young ;) :D anyway just had to say how much I enjoy hearing about other people's dogs acting silly so I don't feel that mine is the only one. :D

Members online

No members online now.