Kibbles taste

Last night i ate Canidae, Solid gold (lamb and fish favours) kibbles, grrr :eek: , is torrible and SG kibbles are so hard.

I wonder if our furkid taste the same as me ? poor baby, i wont want to feed him kibbles anymore.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
lol dogs like their taste of the dog food..

dont forget that they eat their own poop somethines too.. they eat garbage.

Their taste buds are WAAAYY different then you or Is

Debi

even with the best of foods...I've NEVAHHHH wanted to taste it! LOL no...do NOT go by what you think. :)

moonchild1970

Designated Ball Thrower
I know a man that tastes every food he feeds his fish and it he doesnt like it- they don't get it...lol.

Maybe my cooking really bad, my furkid sometimes doesnt want to eat steam meat during dinner and prefer to eat kibbles when at night i walk him and we sit on the chair watching people pass by.

I thought I loved my dog, LOL

I have never tested dog food and dont plan on it. If my dog wont eat something I dont force her I get something else, but I have no plans to taste test it first...

Ill take everyone elses word for it

Elissa

Hahahah..... one of my friends and my bf taste tested some of Toby's baked goods from the Dog bakery. They were curious to see what it tasted like. My friend tried one of the chicken squares and said it tasted like stuffing. My bf tried one of Toby's cookies from the bakery and he said it tasted like shortbread (but not as sweet). Although I am kinda curious...I don't have the guts to try it!!!

Members online

No members online now.