K Kardashian gets her dog neuticals

BostonBanker

I don't like the look of stuff down there either. I'd be more inclined to keep a male intact if they could make them invisible! Some dogs I don't notice it on so much, but on some, they are just **BAM** in your face. A coated dog would be nice, but I also know that I don't like combing poo out of feathery legs. Maybe just a little toupee to cover the offending area? Can someone invent that for me?

Kilter

I like the coated dogs too, same reason! I don't want to see THOSE all the time. Funny though, we had a golden that came for boarding. Sorry to be graphic but he had a set for a black great dane on him. Black, huge and apparently his skin wasn't strong enough to keep everything neat, because I swear they hung down past all the feathering. It was just wrong. I'd have to neuter him if he was mine. Or get a dingleberry lift or something. :rofl1:

ACooper

I will never own a short coated breed because I do not want to look at balls or hoohas.
Or buttholes.

I'm definitely the same way. The joys of longhaired dogs.
And I don't like the thought of cleaning POOP/PEE out of furry dogs.......I'd much rather look at hoohas, balls, and buttholes! That sounds kind of wrong, but you know what I mean! :rofl1:

FTR, I hardly remember what it looked like when Orson had his balls........now his sacks are shriveled and the only time you see them is when he's licking the area in front of your :rolleyes:

kady05

Yeah the amount of hair on coated breeds turns me off..all that hair catching on.. everything. This is coming from someone who has long haired cats (a Ragdoll & a DMH) who keeps them in lion cuts practically year round.. if they aren't totally shaved, they always have "sanitary" cuts. You'd think I'd just stick to short haired cats LOL.

Although I do want a BC someday. I guess I'll have to get over it ;)

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Yeah the amount of hair on coated breeds turns me off..all that hair catching on.. everything. This is coming from someone who has long haired cats (a Ragdoll & a DMH) who keeps them in lion cuts practically year round.. if they aren't totally shaved, they always have "sanitary" cuts. You'd think I'd just stick to short haired cats LOL.

Get a smoothie! My malinois never have nasties on their bums. :)

And these aren't THAT easy to see, it's the saving grace that he's not been neutered yet. LOL

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Backup looks like a dinosaur there.

Though I thought you might like to know that my phone wanted to call him a cactus for whatever reason.

kady05

Get a smoothie! My malinois never have nasties on their bums. :)

And these aren't THAT easy to see, it's the saving grace that he's not been neutered yet. LOL

When the time comes, all options will be considered. Although Eric's all "If you want one of those, it has to be a fluffy one." But I usually win any dog-related argument anyway.

Backup's are acceptable. Sako's aren't that bad from this angle..

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep

You know, my BCs never get anything in their coat. Gyp is from some very heavy coated show lines on his mother's side, so he has some issues if he gets sick- but my others are very clean. Like, I haven't washed Fiona in at least 6 or 7 months and she doesn't smell that bad.

Why are people so bothered by dog anatomy? lol My neighbor has an intact pit bull and I don't really even notice. My dogs' privates aren't something I normally look at.

crazedACD

This is probably the weirdest conversation. I don't really notice balls...sometimes dogs with really uh...large hoohas bug me. :lol-sign:

And I don't like the thought of cleaning POOP/PEE out of furry dogs.......I'd much rather look at hoohas, balls, and buttholes! That sounds kind of wrong, but you know what I mean! :rofl1:
Fez gets crusty butt sometimes and his..sheath grows hair forward and it gets tangly and matted with urine. I'm always shaving him 'down there' to keep it tidy. Manscaping!

Members online