3x winner

Miakoda

Ok, so last year/very early this year, I did some shopping for winter clothes for Cole for this season we are in now. I love to buy him doggie stuff, and while at the Carter's outlet (Carter's is a clothing brand for kids & infants) I found this shirt with a bulldog on it. So then I saw it was a 4T so I grabbed it. That's when I saw it had "Champion Bulldog" on it...above the picture of an [English] Bulldog. Then the kicker: underneath the graphic was "3 time winner". Seriously, what person snuck in that not-so-hidden message? I still laugh at the shirt...........

Miakoda

I see that several people have checked out this thread and I'm wondering if it's going over the heads of some.

In pit fighting, a dog that won 3 legitimate matches is given the title of "Champion." Thus why I found this odd on a children's shirt.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
not only did it go over my head....it circled back,..went over again...dropped cargo...and then booked it for the Bermuda Triangle! Thanks for the clarification!

ACooper

This is the first I've opened the thread.......but gotta say that I wouldn't have gotten it, I am clueless about that sort of stuff! LOL, Like the shirt though :D

I DO LOVE CARTER'S BRANDS! They are really good clothes. There was a time (don't know if they still do) but they had a guarantee on their clothes, if they wore out you could return them for exchange :) I think their slogan used to be "wish kids stayed little till their carters wear out" or something like that, LOL

Miakoda

LMAO, Baha!

And I also LOVE Carter's clothes! I swear, Carson is wearing almost all of Cole's hand-me-downs and the Carter's and Old Navy/Gap stuff still look brand new! And Cole wore all his stuff a lot!

Gypsydals

I was lost as well. Thanks for explaining it to us. Other wise I probably still wouldn't have gotten it. LOL

wishbone

I see that several people have checked out this thread and I'm wondering if it's going over the heads of some.

In pit fighting, a dog that won 3 legitimate matches is given the title of "Champion." Thus why I found this odd on a children's shirt.
Thanks for explaining that...

Members online

No members online now.