Death of a Bedspread

Kathy74

At approx. 10:45 pm last night the remains of a comforter were discovered by a passer by. In a scene that can only be described as carnage, the lifeless comforter had been dragged from the bed and had the stuffing literally ripped out of it. It was pronounced dead on the scene. The only potential witness, Serene AKA Bean claimed to be asleep and denied seeing the attack. Investigators are sceptical as she has known affiliations with the prime suspect, Jersey AKA Bug. Jersey was located in the living room, and both were put in their room in lock down for the night. A replacement comforter (much smaller in size) was brought in to cover the bed.

Clever and creative writing! And a good story that most of us are all too familiar with; just a change in the variety of victim! :D

RIP is a very appropriate comment, Desteny! rofl!

Debi

Ah, another one bites the dust! That was great, Kathy!!! I had a good giggle.........(my apologies to the deceased) lol :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Wow! I just loved it! Stuffed animals have gone the way of the comforter in my home, and they will surely be missed! LOL

Kathy74

*A moment of silence for all those who have lost the battle (and their stuffing) to "hyper, frenzied, chewy dog"*

bogolove

I just want you to know that my thoughts are with you and your comforter during this tragic and difficult time. ;)

Desteny

Save a life: Rescue
So many comforters have had their stuffing thrown in that big white bag and placed deep in the big, grey garbage can. So tragic...so tragic...;)

Thank goodness it wasn't a down comforter! Can you image the carnage? All those tiny little airborne down feathers, shaken loose to drift through the house and onto unsuspecting sofas, chairs and assorted innocent bystanders.

Last edited:

Blondie

And *I* thought Blondie was the only hyper dog who enjoyed ripping off his victims! My thoughts are with you and the comforter (hugs)

Members online