I think she's in Labour!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh please - anything yet? I'm sort of pacing here on the computer waiting for the first one to be born. I don't know how you're keeping your cool. I hope you will have a camera ready so we can all see the first pics you take. Little, itty, bitty kitties!!!!! They are so adorable when they are that little. Bear was only 3 lbs. when I took him home and now he's 18 lbs. Talk about big!

OK so another minute has gone by - any news? Yes, I'm terrible at the waiting game. I'm wishing you success with the birth process.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Barb04 said:
Oh please - anything yet? I'm sort of pacing here on the computer waiting for the first one to be born. I don't know how you're keeping your cool.
Lol! :D Still no signs yet! She's sleeping! I'll have to go to bed soon as it's nearly 2am!! She's sure to have them when i'm sleeping isn't she!! :rolleyes: I have a camera here, new batteries and everything so will be able to take pics as soon as anything happens!!

I tried to give her the tea that Smkie advised but she wouldn't drink it! :rolleyes:

And i'm only keeping my cool because the pacing and fretting was upsetting Gus so much!! Lol! He's anxious too! He keeps getting up and sniffing Katelina! and looking at her worriedly!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
that is only when the labor has gone on for a too long time..then if she needs it she will smell the caffiene and down it. Labradors (coffee for dogs) have large litters, ol BB had 14. She needed a good cuppa jo on number 13. did i tell u the story of the cat that went down in the basement round as a basket ball, came back up later looking for food?, when i searched for the kittens i found them clean washed, alseep, and all 8 inside of a grocery paper bag that was standing straight up. Most cats are amazing mothers.

Saje

Island dweller
Ok. I've been chatting with her on IM and trying to make her come over here but she's having tea first or something. :D She took Katelina to the vet this morning and he said there is a good chance it's a false pregnancy and she just has to wait it out.

And Katelina got stung by a bee. :(

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh poor Katelina, stung by a bee. I hope she feels better soon. Then this may be a false pregnancy. I think we all need that cup of tea to relax.

Members online

No members online now.