Please honor my dog by visiting his site

Y

yuckaduck

That story needs to be put in every newspaper that will write it and the vet needs to be named. How absolutely heartless; I could not even imagine such a thing. I am so sorry for your lose and I jinx that vet may he be judged accordingly in the end.

W

Whitedobelover

OMg...im sorry you had to have a vet that had no heart like that... im sorry you had to go thru that but im glad to see that you loved your dog enough to do what you had to do....I hate people that are only in it for the greed.... omg... im crying like a baby... that should be in a newspaper... if you wouldnt mind id like to try to place it in the seattle times? ppl need to know what is going on... hugs hun... hugs to your little girl also

M

Manchesters

This Is Why

No one should ever go off and leave a dog unattended in the back yard.

This does not excuse the crappy attitude of the vet, but this is a problem that did not have to happen. I do not believe in "yard dogs", and I personally feel that dogs cannot be trusted alone oustide any more than a two year old human child. Without fail, if there is something disastrous they can get into, or do, THEY WILL! It is part of Murphy's law.

I would suggest that the price of a crate would be MUCH MUCH less than a huge vet bill!

Last edited by a moderator:

Irish

Jewel,
I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear Timber. I am outraged that the vet would be like that, but not surprised. As you said, money makes this world go around, not in all circumstances, but in plenty of them. As far as the unfortunate accident that Timber was in, please do not blame yourself. None of us can see into the future, you had no one way of knowing that your dogs would get loose. Hindsight is always 20/20 and for anyone to stand in judgement after such a tragedy is just plain cruel.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
rest in peace dear Timber. I had a similar experience with a pup at the emergency vet in independence...i feel your pain and have total empathy. My pup died in my lap on the way home..the last thing i said to the vet is cant you just pts but he would not even do that. I hope Timber is in the happiest of places now waiting to one day see you again.

Members online

No members online now.