The Venting Thread

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I'm always in the middle of my friends fighting. It's so annoying, they aren't even friends anymore, but they still fight when they see each other.
I hate it when people unintentionally make comments that aren't directed at me, but make me feel shitty.

:/
I hate that too

Hahahaha... there's no room for anybody to move in and pay rent. Unless I don't live there, which defeats the purpose of owning a house LOL.
Yes, that does defeat the purpose of owning your own house.

I'm all about more people moving here but you should probably wait until winter is over... and then maybe also buy another home to winter somewhere else.... because IT SUCKS HERE RIGHT NOW UGH.
I feel those winter feels

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Florida needs to figure its crap out.

Last week it was 25 degrees and sleeting. Two days ago it was 81 degrees. Today it was 50.

No wonder everyone here is sick :rolleyes::p

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I have a cold. Which I may have already complained about. But it SUCKS. I hate feeling like crap, especially when I have long shifts at work and have to actually, you know, DO things.

Also, Mike and I just made the decision for me to put in my two weeks, so at the beginning of March I'm free to up and move on very short notice. Which is great, because YEY I'M FINALLY STARTING MY LIFE and...sucky, because it's not the life I envisioned for myself (although better in some ways, because I truthfully never envisioned sharing my life with someone as awesome as Michael - he's what is making all of this worth it). I love my job. I love my coworkers. They're like family to me. I told one of my coworkers this evening that I would likely be leaving in March (this was before I had spoke with Mike) and she almost started crying. This is going to suck. :(

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
So, my one-year lease is up for renewal on April 30th. I already decided to put plans in place to move in with Marshall by May. I was going to give my notice on March 1st. Already doing a mental keep/toss for Kijiji.

So today I get a tenancy termination notice. For April 30th. Nothing to do with me, and it wasn't entirely unexpected - I was warned back in October something like this may happen once my lease was up.

So, not because the decision has changed, AT ALL... simply because the decision was changed from being in my control to being out of my control... my anxiety is skyrocketing. THROUGH THE ROOF.

I've worked through my relaxation techniques (the ones I've learned so far through therapy anyway) and they aren't working very well. The voice in my head just doesn't go away that easily when I'm faced with something like this.

I haven't had anxiety attacks this bad since we were selling the house. I won't be sleeping much, if at all, tonight, and I have a busy workday tomorrow. :(

It's just a big reminder. Reminding me how much I loathe having to deal with GAD every day of my life. Anxiety is stupid, illogical and I really hate having to live my life in constant worry of every little stupid thing that happens to me.

On the plus side, SURPRISE CHAZ I'M MOVING IN WITH MY BOYFRIEND IN MAY. :popcorn:

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I am sad. I don't like being sad.

Pity party over here.
No one likes being sad. :( But you have reason. Hugs.

I applied at Petco at the beginning of November.

They JUST sent me an email saying no.

Thanks.
This happened to me once too! A response six months later telling me I wasn't the right fit. Way to kick me now that I've forgotten about you.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
So, my one-year lease is up for renewal on April 30th. I already decided to put plans in place to move in with Marshall by May. I was going to give my notice on March 1st. Already doing a mental keep/toss for Kijiji.

So today I get a tenancy termination notice. For April 30th. Nothing to do with me, and it wasn't entirely unexpected - I was warned back in October something like this may happen once my lease was up.

So, not because the decision has changed, AT ALL... simply because the decision was changed from being in my control to being out of my control... my anxiety is skyrocketing. THROUGH THE ROOF.

I've worked through my relaxation techniques (the ones I've learned so far through therapy anyway) and they aren't working very well. The voice in my head just doesn't go away that easily when I'm faced with something like this.

I haven't had anxiety attacks this bad since we were selling the house. I won't be sleeping much, if at all, tonight, and I have a busy workday tomorrow. :(

It's just a big reminder. Reminding me how much I loathe having to deal with GAD every day of my life. Anxiety is stupid, illogical and I really hate having to live my life in constant worry of every little stupid thing that happens to me.

On the plus side, SURPRISE CHAZ I'M MOVING IN WITH MY BOYFRIEND IN MAY. :popcorn:
I'm sorry your anxiety is so high. :(

Hooray for moving in with the bf though! Yes?

Saeleofu

I applied at Petco at the beginning of November.

They JUST sent me an email saying no.

Thanks.
I interviewed with Petco 4 years ago. I still haven't heard back :popcorn:

Four years before that, I interviewed with them, and when they offered me the job (on the spot), I turned it down. And then they called me EVERY WEEK for the next 6 months offering it to me again.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Can I join in the pity party?

Our high today was one degree above freezing with wind chills in the teens all day, tonight the wind chills are supposed to be in the negatives ... I'm sorry ... I thought I lived in Texas, not the ****ing arctic circle!!!

WAAAAAAAH

So I have been in here hiding from the weather (my old dog, bear is actually in bed with me because he was cold on the floor in his bed. We are watching the movie Penelope with Christina Ricci. It's my guilty pleasure because I usually don't go for sappy happily ever after type movies xD

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I have a small but dark bruise on the side of my stomach and I have no idea where it came from. It's kind of split in two, with a normal flesh colored line running through it.

I never remember NOT to look up medical stuff on the Internet. It's never a good thing. Everything is cancer. Everything. Knock it off, self. It's a **** bruise and you're stupidly clumsy. My grandma was a hypochondriac. I don't need to follow in her footsteps.

I probably ran into something and forgot. Stupid WebMD.

crazedACD

I would like to go traipse around the woods for a few hours. Or go do something outside.

The foot+ of snow on the ground is incredibly frustrating. C'mon spring!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I'm sorry your anxiety is so high. :(

Hooray for moving in with the bf though! Yes?
Yes! Now we just need to get the cats to a point where they don't want to eat Finn, and Finn to the point where he doesn't go stupid high threshold when they hiss at him. :rolleyes: I wish I could convince all three of them to CALM THE HELL DOWN.

Members online

No members online now.