The Good News thread

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Do they like it? lol mine hate the vanilla/minty ones. Poultry and beef all the way! I've started getting mine from Dr Fosters & Smith and their poultry one actually smells... pleasant. So win-win.

p
Toothpaste in my house is never something te dogs got a say in... They put up with vanilla mint because I like it the best lol and Keena LOVES it. Like, tries to bump everyone else out of the way.

Saeleofu

I found a 60cm Peanut equivalent for $26.95 shipped :yikes: I can't buy it yet because I'm buying the pods right now ($21.85 shipped for a set of 4), but HOLY CRAP IT'S CHEAP! I will be buying it as soon as I can afford it!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Do they like it? lol mine hate the vanilla/minty ones. Poultry and beef all the way! I've started getting mine from Dr Fosters & Smith and their poultry one actually smells... pleasant. So win-win.
None of them minded the flavor of the toothpaste - and I like the way it smells, so that's what we're doing. LOL Cooper was a BRAT for his teeth to be brushed, but that's just Cooper. He throws the same kind of fit when I do his nails. Gracie good, and Cynder was just brilliant. She held a perfectly still without me having to restrain her in any way and she even let me lift up her gums with one hand and brush with the other without moving an inch.

Saeleofu

My dogs both let me use an electric toothbrush on them. Goes MUCH more quickly, they're actually more tolerant of it than of the regular toothbrush. I use PetzLife for toothpaste because it's what I have. Gavroche HATES mint and will go hide, so I can't use mint if I want to be successful. The PetzLife is salmony and doesn't smell so good, but it works lol

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Oh I don't mind the way the meat flavored toothpastes smell lol. I've never thought one smells BAD. I don't think the smell lingers anyway after it's brushed on, maybe I'm a weirdo :p

I have a chance to take a bio class next semester that would include a 10-day trip to the Caribbean aboard a research vessel. Fingers crossed that I get in!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I want it to be a vent since I hate spending money, but I just bought my friend's 10-24mm with circular polarizer for $150. I have no motivation to properly reassemble my 18-70mm, so this was convenient. He sold his D800 and has no plans on getting another Nikon, so I said yes, I'd buy all the things. :p

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I got a new computer yesterday! :D I've been without one since last year. So, I am very, very, very happy. I was having some serious withdrawals.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
That's awesome Laurelin!

I was at my dad's last night. He's in preparations for my mom to come home. She's been in the hospital/rehab facility since before Thanksgiving. She's lost over 100 pounds and is moving around much better than when she first went in.

Saeleofu

I got an email from one of my supervisors at the zoo, and it said this:

I appreciate your attention to detail and have a lot of confidence in your animal care abilities! You, my friend, are awesome!
I've been working there for nearly 8 months now, and it still feels WEIRD to be appreciated. But it feels great! :D

Members online