Just a few of Joey

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I promise I'll get more pics of the whole crew soon, but have a few shots of Joey from my Instagram.

Bath? Is not a happy beezer.

I have to wear this stupid thing? Why for?

Oh its cuz I wanna chase ALL the things?

You has cookie for me?

Look at how handsome I am

I'll just stand here as long as I get my cookie. (This pic is so over exposed but I love it for some reason)

That's all for now.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ahhh, he's looking SO good! And adorable as ever :) I'm so glad you kept him :)
Thank you so much. Quite a bit different now that he has a little meat covering those bones right? LOL. He is just as crazy bouncy as ever though and its not easy to get him to stand still lol. Need a dog playdate soon.

yoko

He's so cute!! I'm so glad you ended up keeping him so we can all look forward to more Joey pics!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
He's so cute!! I'm so glad you ended up keeping him so we can all look forward to more Joey pics!

thank you. There will be PLENTY more where that came from. If the weather is decent today I'm going to attempt to get some fall shots of them but my camera is having issues so we'll see.

He is soooo handsome. I cannot wait to meet him!

oh I know. We still have to get together again before it gets too cold. I think hiking is in order like asap.

I would love to see him run :)

I bet he can really go...
He is soooo fast. I really get to see him run when we go to the dog parks and even then I don't think he is hitting his full speed. He is small for a male Ibizan (25" at shoulders and just under 40lbs), but I think his smaller frame with long legs helps him actually run faster than any dog I've seen him run with including other sighthounds he has played with at parks.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Few more photos from instagram

This is mah good side

I won't looks at you unless for cookies

Fine. Is lookin'

No make fun of mah long legs k?

And one regular phone pic.

Make paparazzi go away k?

Members online

No members online now.