Does anyone use a stylus style dremel? What model is everyone using?

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Do you like it?

I can't decide on what type of dremel to get. I know I want one with multiple power settings and if it was cordless that would be nice as well.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Since no one has replied.. I will..

I have the dremel multi pro. It's getting up there in years, it's corded, but I really like it. 10 speeds, more power than I'd ever need for doggie purposes. But it was gotten as a tool long before we had puppers. I keep it in the house, but it still goes out and I use it for it's real purpose. I actually inscribed a metal crate tag for Smudge with mine last year with an etching attachment.

The cord is pretty long. It's never gotten in the way. As convinient as cordless can be, we have enough tools around here that even though we properly drain them to prevent build up of memory on the battery, eventually they all have less and less charge. I'm reluctant to buy things that are cordless even with the best newest battery technology as I like my tools and don't want them to prematurely kick it for usefulness.

I LOVE my stylus!!

Easy to handle with any dog, feisty or not, great power settings (speed), decent battery life (would prefer a tad longer but i use it alot), ease of use is super (changing sanding disks and such)

i had two corded dremels, and with a dog that has "issues" that i can't fit on my table (mastiff at the time) i needed the ease of being able to move around.

I wouldn't trade it in that is for sure. And the dremel company has an awesome guarantee on their products. My first stylus had some funky contact points that didnt charge it right (dunno what happened to it) i took it to be repaired and they gave me a COMPLETELY new model with all the attachments as well! They stand by their product!

S

Patiencez

I use the mini mite it is rechargeble. high an low setting.
you can use it on big dogs an small dogs.

Members online