Hmmmm, where should I sit?

Sad thing is, this isn't everyone. Nellie was outside and two of the cats were in another room. Oy.

At least they all get along though, right? I mean, I can always sit on the floor. :p

Paige

Let it be
Bandit always makes room for me. He'll shove everyone else off, even himself, and clear out the room if I want a seat in the living room but when he isn't feeling well my house looks like that too.

It reminds me of the time I had three horses in my living room when I was growing up.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Well it looks like you could squish in beside Corvus' head, even better if he'll use your lap for a pillow ;)

Very cute, I wish my cats and Sierra got along like this.

a.baker

Thats a full house! :)

Sophie loves to lay on my lap every time I sit on the couch. Bender just loves to sit by me. They both follow me absolutely every where. But I only have two. I have my two dogs stay out roaming the house at night time.

They sure look comfy! I have wood floors too. Aren't they a gem for cleaning pet hair and such?!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Great pic! If you don't get a seat in the living room fast enough, they're gone. This also includes our king size bed.

If your house is anything like mine, you'll suffer an aching back and a sleeping butt and sit on the floor ;)

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Cute! I am saved by the fact that Mini prefers to sit ON me, so she will move, let me sit down, and then climb on.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Looks like they got the life of Riellly. Lucky family.

Members online

No members online now.