Introducing...

Zoom

Twin 2.0
As of yet unnamed Kitty! He's settling right in, slept in bed (and chewed on my fingers all night). Marley is pleased with him and Sawyer is obsessed.

This was this morning. He looks like I feel, but he's been wide awake for a while, had his real fast and brushing and was playing hide n seek.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
HEllo little guy waiting for your new name for your new life. It was really a pleasure being your Mama for 6 weeks. YOu look tired, that was quite a journey you took. Tell him Smkie and SAncho apparently miss him. The other kittens don't seem to notice, but Sancho walked around and around this morning. HE was always last out for breakfast so Sancho waited but when he never arrived he went from room to room. They usually sit in the window and watch the birds together after the morning meal. Sancho is sitting by himself now. He was a good Daddy to that kitten. I have a vid I will post later to prove that point.

Very glad he settled in. WAy to Go Sawyer you have a flock now.
May you always keep track of his explorations and keep him safe.

gapeach

Big Mutts
AWWWW! So sweet............waiting for name pick..... nah You just can't rush a thing like that.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
This was not a tired kitty in the slightest! He went exploring around the apartment while the dogs were out on their walk. Gobbled his breakfast right now and figured out how to get up on the side table so he could look out the window. Then he went and hung out on the bed while I got ready for work, where Sawyer was just staring at him. I went in to grab my shoes and he started to crouch behind the pillows, so I grabbed my phone and caught the above shot.

Sawyer is being a little bit of a pest about his excitement, so Kitty has hissed a few times at him. Nothing big and no claws, just a gentle pushing with those little feet to get Sawyer's face out of his.

I have put him in his litter box a number of times but he hasn't done anything except maybe pee. It's hard to tell with these paper pellets.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I cannot stand tracked cat litter. SAncho has big fluffy feet too, it just creeps me out. I will never buy it again. Plus the litter the shelter sent me made the kittens sneeze a lot. I figured we didn't need any other problems. Tried that walnut hull thinking at least it was better than clay, but no, it tracked too.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Last night was a lot better; he curled up behind my knees or on the pillows and slept all night. I got a little bit of a love bite on my bicep again when I hit the snooze button too many times, the little brat.

He's exploring all over the place, figuring out his favorite spots to chill and watch TV (the arm of the couch) and he loves to run along the back of the couch too. Absolutely unfazed by anything and when Sawyer gets a bit too zealous in wanting to play with him, he recovers immediately.

I think we've settled on the name Huckleberry. So meet Huckleberry T. (Templeton) Finn!

Huckleberry T. Finn has no use for gin.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151670754145963&l=7956376554756612782

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I love times a gillion his name. I am glad he is fitting in. I knew he would take all in stride, he is just that kind of guy. Good for him, good for all of you. I think it's a match made in Heaven. Was meant to be.

Members online

No members online now.