Daya pictures

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Since we are headed in to the hospital today to hopefully get my labour started, I wasn't sure when we would have the time to take shots of Daya. Plus we have not shared hardly any of her here so we decided to do it this morning to help pass the time. So here is todays pictures.

Attempts

These next ones I really like

A little opps with her inside hind leg

All in all not bad. She is holding the position better now. Her training is coming along beautifully and she is all ready for the baby to come home as well. Not looking for criteques though. Just wanted to share her pictures. Hope you all enjoyed. Want to keep today and the next couple of days as stress free as possible with Nico hopefully arriving soon. I love the little guy but my back and body are ready to sign his eviction notice if he doesn't make an appearance soon. lol

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Wow she's gorgeous! I'm not usually a shepherd person, but she's lovely.

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Wow she's gorgeous! I'm not usually a shepherd person, but she's lovely.
Thanks. She is 6 months old and we adore her. She is very intelligent and learns quickly. And the only time she plays hard is with Luna. She wants to be involved in everything we do. Today I was collecting clothes to wash and since bending hurts to much I ask Sheena to give them to me and put them in the basket. Daya was all over it trying to help seeing the attention Sheena was getting. She successfully gave me 3 items of clothes when I asked Sheena too. lol Having two of them to help pick things up sure makes things easier at the moment. lol

Members online

No members online now.