The Venting Thread

Doberluv

I just found out one of my good friends has prostate cancer. At the risk of sounding very cheesy, he's like a grandfather to me in a lot of ways. My grandpas both died when I was really young, so it's been nice having that kind of figure in my life. His health is not very good otherwise either so it has me very worried.

I'm just... hoping for a good outcome for him. He deserves it.

I guess that's not really a vent though
I'm so very sorry. Cancer sure does suck. It seems like everybody gets it. And that's a particularly bad one. I do hope they caught it in time to do something. You sure have had more than your fair. ((hugs))

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
After a relatively frustrating class tonight with Backup I was getting out of the car, lifting my bag, and he jumped through the straps, got tangled, slammed it to the ground, scrambled on the rocks kicking several at my shins, before breaking free and running to the front door with a pit stop to pee as if nothing happened.

Sometimes I really want to strangle that dog.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
After a relatively frustrating class tonight with Backup I was getting out of the car, lifting my bag, and he jumped through the straps, got tangled, slammed it to the ground, scrambled on the rocks kicking several at my shins, before breaking free and running to the front door with a pit stop to pee as if nothing happened.

Every time I think I *might* want a malinois, here comes Adrianne to the rescue to talk me out of it ;)

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe

Rumor is blissfully oblivious, too. It makes me want to kill her. Back when I didn't trust her off leash I had her outside, she was just sniffing around, something interesting catches her eye and she barks and takes off. I'm still attached to the other end of the leash, so I get airborne and go flying sideways into the brick patio. She continues with what she's doing and starts dragging me, until I yell at her and she looks back like "What?" Why, Rumor. Why.

At least Backup has an adorably smooshable face.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Rumor is blissfully oblivious, too. It makes me want to kill her. Back when I didn't trust her off leash I had her outside, she was just sniffing around, something interesting catches her eye and she barks and takes off. I'm still attached to the other end of the leash, so I get airborne and go flying sideways into the brick patio. She continues with what she's doing and starts dragging me, until I yell at her and she looks back like "What?" Why, Rumor. Why.

At least Backup has an adorably smooshable face.
Big time lol word picture here :D

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
GAAAAAHHH. My neck has been hurting REALLY bad for 4 or 5 days now! I'm taking Motrin 800 and muscle relaxers and it's NOT helping! How is this possible!? It's really bad too, it feels like I badly pulled a muscle in my neck somehow. It's giving me a constant headache that's verging on a migrane and it sucks.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
We just got our truck cleaned and detailed at the dealership since we didn't get it done when we bought it, and they didn't even get the bugs off the windows. What the?

ETA: omg and we're on the way back from getting it detailed and it just started raining. Lol!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Every time I take the dogs for a nice off leash walk at the park lately, they run out and poop all over their butts the very FIRST THING out of the car. Then I keep thinking about their poopy butts the entire walk.

Brattina88

Sick and tired of being told who I should date and who I should fall in love with! And that there is "something there" when I keep telling everyone there is not! Ugh... last time I checked, its MY LIFE and I know whether or not I feel something about someone else :mad: :mad: :mad:

ugh

ETA: and when you've moved on from something in the past, and said person comes back to haunt you. Literally. :mad:

Lyzelle

My arm is hurting today. I'm hoping it's the last of the ouchies. But I think I'm supposed to expect it to be sore for a week or two.

I've seen mite-like bugs in bullysticks before. I've never known what to think of them. I remember opening a box of Nutro treats once. They flooded out and everywhere. I had the heebeegeebees for weeks.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
More and more of my clients have been coming in "TSST"ing their dogs lately.

Is the DW out with a new season?
One of my employees at work does that. To CLIENT dogs. Usually it's just the sound but when she starts getting handsy I back her right down. I once caught her trying to roll a dog. :yikes: I don't think so, sister.

By the way, folks, she graduated from ABC. Hoo-rah. Ugh. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.