Merry Christmas!

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas! I hope your celebrations go well and are stress free!

If you don't celebrate, I wish you a good day either way!

Turkey is in the smoker, coffee is made and one of the two kids are up. All heck is gonna break loose soon here :rofl1:

LindaJD

Merry Christmas to you too! Sitting here feeling kind of lonely. My kids are 17, 21 and 23. I am missing the days when they were little and waking me up on Christmas morning. I am sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee while everyone else is still asleep. For some reason my oldest slept on the couch last night and his workboots are stinking up the living room, he at least did try and he lit a candle. He is a mechanic so he lives in workboots. After dinner (ham) they will all go off to their boyfriends and girlfriends house to visit so it will be me, my husband and my dad all sitting here dreaming of the old days when the kids stayed in their pj's all day and played with their new toys.
This morning (afternoon?) when they get up, they will all open their new laptops and the few other gifts we got them then spend an hour setting up their laptops with facebook etc..
All of you with little kids, enjoy this Christmas, kids grow up so darn fast.
I think when I have grandchildren I will once again experience the magic of Christmas morning. For this Christmas I will savor any time spent with me and I do get to see the love on their face as they thank me for the presents. One thing I can say about my kids, they do love their mamma and tell me everyday. I love the adults they have become, but at the same time I miss the kids they were.

Next week I'll talk about my New Years Eve (ha ha)

Doberluv

Merry Christmas everyone!

All of you with little kids, enjoy this Christmas, kids grow up so darn fast.
I think when I have grandchildren I will once again experience the magic of Christmas morning. For this Christmas I will savor any time spent with me and I do get to see the love on their face as they thank me for the presents. One thing I can say about my kids, they do love their mamma and tell me everyday. I love the adults they have become, but at the same time I miss the kids they were.
This^ The memories I have of when my kids were little keeps the magic of Christmas going. Those were indeed the best Christmases ever. This Xmas is quite special to me because after being away from my family for 10 years, I finally get to be back in Washington and be with my family more easily than all that travel I use to do. So, this is the best Xmas I've had in a long time. Plus, I am enjoying the fun of my new house.

Even though we think of Thanksgiving as "the time" to be thankful, I feel thankful a lot of the time and Christmas time, with all the neat presents I got to buy my family, all the great food (even if I do say so myself, lol) just makes my heart thankful that we all have a roof over our heads, good food to eat and have each other. Best wishes to all for a happy Xmas and new year.:)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I just put the dog's Christmas breakfast on the stove. Pepper's eyes are so bright and Victor KNOWS what I am doing. no stockings for them, but beef stew, that's what they are getting.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope everyone has an awesome day full of laughter, cheer, and yummy foods! :)

Snark

Mutts to you
Merry Christmas, everyone!

The dogs just got their Christmas breakfast of scrambled eggs with hamburger mixed in. Mick's 'Yay, food!' dance was even more exuberant than usual. :D

Horses got apples and carrots mixed in with their morning feed and the cats are getting drunk on catnip.

Members online

No members online now.