Aussie mobile pet groomers

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
its a franchise chain of mobile groomers and theres one aparently just getting off the ground neer me.

Now ive been very interested in learning how to groom, and simply cannot afford "grooming school" i do better in a situation i can see something first so learning via books is not realy for me.

Well these guys are aparently hiring for groomers, no experience nessicary, they have a 12 week course in which basic grooming is covered.
I put in my resume and got an email back almost imediatly, they seem impressed with my animal handling experience thus far and think id make a perfect candidate to become a groomer. They provide all tools during the classes and the mobile grooming units are "kitted out" though if i was doing this id probbaly end up saving to get my own tools anyway to have them.

ive never heard of this company however and wondered if anyone else on here has?!
im kinda hoping id be able to take their classes get the basic "certification going and get some basic experience under my belt, then once im done with my BA i could then focus on getting a real cert in grooming and at least have some experience under my belt by that point.

thoughts? ideas.
howd all you out there that are groomers get started?

(note im currently working towards my BA in Biology with a focus on animal behaviour. but grooming would be something cool to have as a skill to add on!)

Members online

No members online now.